✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
no do not do it

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Hello, the points shop is kind of  dull, can we have some of the following things avaliable?

- 150 points for 100$

- Event tokens (I kind of feel there needs to be an alternate way to get them since their price spiked really bad lately)

- Full meridian for 5 points

- Full titles questline for 10 points (could be 10 final price or 15 with the war avatar titles)

- Supreme Robe for 20-30 points (I dont really care if this one's added but some people would love it)

- Supply tokens (Again, I dont care if these are added or not but it could be nice for the asian people that have a hard time attending nw or the people who just got plain tired of it)

- Spirit of Attack/Defense (Optional, but having these either avaliable for points or in the Boutique forge sounds sweet)

I think that's all I can think of for now, on a side note, can someone explain the gold per $ ratio?

i would have to agree with the event tokens and the spirit of attack and def but the others not so much. the robe is pretty easy to get if you get a good squad.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I completed meridian on 13 chars and did it daily for around 3 months, 5 point each seems too low if it was to be implemented :normal-9: :normal-21: :normal-22:
Feel free to suggest a more suitable price then, Geo.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Updated. Kind of.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
$100 option was added to shop, Spirit Pots will be added to the Boutique

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Feel free to suggest a more suitable price then, Geo.
20-30 points sound like a better range, considering end stats are on average like 1.2k hp 300 or so pdef/mdef res and like 100 phy atk or mag. So that's 6-9k price for those stats which isnt so bad
i feel like i'm dead
I remember there was a thread about making the meridians easier or able to unlock by donations, but it was disagreed by most of the people. Anyway, the idea was not entertained by any gms if I remember correctly. So, I don't understand why now people are crying about meridians and title quests being too difficult. And, I hope the gms will maintain their decision; because if u have already made up ur mind not to change it in the past, I don't see why u should change ur mind now on the same issue, since the issue has been there for a long time, without changing to better or worse. Unless u mean u have made a wrong decision in the past.

Btw, -1.

Offline hounauC

need more p2w options  :normal-13: :normal-40: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm -1 about the full meridian and quest stuffs, because god knows how many time it took to get done with. I wouldn't be happy to see people getting it just using their credit card.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
20-30 points sound like a better range, considering end stats are on average like 1.2k hp 300 or so pdef/mdef res and like 100 phy atk or mag. So that's 6-9k price for those stats which isnt so bad

20~30 sounds fair imho

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+ for the tittle and meridian options.
I am pretty sure who ever did the most or all the tittle dont have the nerve to do it on second char :'(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Assuming they're sold individually. 10 for meridian 20 for titles or 15-15 each?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Assuming they're sold individually. 10 for meridian 20 for titles or 15-15 each?
Actually I was just talking about meridian, didn't take titles in consideration. But meridian should cost more than titles, since you can do those in a few days but meridian takes a few months to complete. So meridian 20 and titles 15 or something like that
i feel like i'm dead