Epic Perfect World

New donation options

infernchidhu

- Meridian & Titles: If this was added, it'd suggest a much higher price. It would need to reflect the amount of time it takes to complete these in game, imo. The point of our server is to not be P2W. This is probably the only suggestion you've made that doesn't have an alternative option so I'm not totally against it but it's not my decision.

You know whats worse than pay to win ? pve to win, reason in pay to win, atleast you guys make some money, in pve to win, random "pve fegs" get a 1500 HP advantage which is like 100 vit....without the defense, which is just silly and why is this ? because they like to pve...

To all those people who are saying don't be lazy or w/e it took me 120+ trophy mode runs to get my cape now it takes only 12, im not lazy, ur just creating a divide between the completely no life people and those who have a job or something.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
You know whats worse than pay to win ? pve to win, reason in pay to win, atleast you guys make some money, in pve to win, random "pve fegs" get a 1500 HP advantage which is like 100 vit....without the defense, which is just silly and why is this ? because they like to pve...

To all those people who are saying don't be lazy or w/e it took me 120+ trophy mode runs to get my cape now it takes only 12, im not lazy, ur just creating a divide between the completely no life people and those who have a job or something.
I agree.
I also want that title GMs have.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
This way i see first suggestion.
Pay X$, choose toon  and get it. With maxed meridians, titles, ascendant robe. Full r8 with x3 int or chan, cube , ws belt. And 100k ec for buying other **** what was forgotten put in.  :rolleyes:

This is more laziest way. Get all without pve or even without playing.

So NO for suggestion! >:D

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Stupid Suggestion tbh Epic is king because they fought the temptation of a full cs shop and just put gods giving nd thing u legit need on dona shop.Thats what makes it the best.Most servers even add gear adds for money,maxed titles auto max level etc.This server is what pwi failed at cause if they used same system theyd have like millions of players.Hope it doesnt change.Except for meridian that i can understand.

infernchidhu

Stupid Suggestion tbh Epic is king because they fought the temptation of a full cs shop and just put gods giving nd thing u legit need on dona shop.Thats what makes it the best.Most servers even add gear adds for money,maxed titles auto max level etc.This server is what pwi failed at cause if they used same system theyd have like millions of players.Hope it doesnt change.Except for meridian that i can understand.
What about tittles ? if your ok with meridians, then i dont get why ur not ok with tittles lol.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

infernchidhu

Titles can be done easy.Meridians months if ur not lucky
Well i finished my Meridians faster than tittles, so lets make tittle stones and not meridian stones ^-^ ( your logic ).

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I completed meridian on 13 chars and did it daily for around 3 months, 5 point each seems too low if it was to be implemented :normal-9: :normal-21: :normal-22:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I agree with the meridian and titles part.
Since one is extremelly luck based and some people do play 2 or 3 characters, it's a pain to get it done.
As for titles they're just endless and beyond boring , i myself did 5 or 6 and rq'ed till today, cause i dont have time or patience for it, and i can say this about a few more in my guild.

About the cape , easiest thing to get i dont see why to be added.2H runs , easy.

Supply Tokens, hell no lol. NW would die out , if you had them , it's the main reason why people do NW in fact, to stil obtain Supply Tokens.

Event Tokens, No, events like Fire Legion and few more , mainly people do them to aquire ET's , they would loose 50% (if not more) of the people in it due to this beeing added.

The 150 points for 100$ , i dont mind , this can be benefitial to those who donate so sure.

Spirit Defense/Attack , they're really easy to aquire in bulk, or just buy them with EC from players, donating for it makes really no sense but sure why not, can't really hurt , as long as they will still be farmable in instances equally.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I already have all (besides the titles) of the stuff mentioned above, I dont really care if those are added or not, so throwing an indirect calling me lazy seems a bit out of place. As for the tokens, I play during the american timezone but there's hardly any event during those hours, mostly a trivia but that's it, things like a PvP/Capture the Flag and the other interesting events are non existant to me, therefore the tokens -kind of- are, and paying 170-200 ec for them seems ridiculous, people hardly sell them on top of it because it's hard to gather them in big amounts as they arent tradeable, but that's my point of view.

I'm American so I am on probably when you are. I do host Fire Legion, Princess, Sumor, Glee, Unscramble, Fashion, and other events. Sometimes I will do PvP event like BvG or HvH. Plenty of chances there to get ET. As mentioned before, you can make ET with Supply Tokens at the Contemplation forge also.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I'm American so I am on probably when you are. I do host Fire Legion, Princess, Sumor, Glee, Unscramble, Fashion, and other events. Sometimes I will do PvP event like BvG or HvH. Plenty of chances there to get ET. As mentioned before, you can make ET with Supply Tokens at the Contemplation forge also.

u lie  :normal-1:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
u lie  :normal-1:

You lie about me lying.  >:(
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

pikachuchu

I +1 the titles and meridian.
It's a pain if you have more than one character.
I don't care about raising the point value for it but I agree to this. ^