Epic Perfect World

New donation options

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Hello, the points shop is kind of  dull, can we have some of the following things avaliable?
- 150 points for 100$

- Full meridian

- Full titles questline
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2014, 03:29 pm by Fab, Reason: Negative feedback

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
point thing should have like a chart like with the gold because some people use points more than gold probably.

ET probably no cause they at a fixed price or something right? 100-125 ec or something idk

meridian - good idea for people that have complete shit luck like me who spent 2 months on final stage GV 18

Titles good too, but should drop down to 5 like meridian cause it isn't that hard. You gain an extra like 500-900 attack idk bout mdef pdef and acc.

Supreme - hell no, go farm dammet
spirit of attack/defense - boutique forge or get em from the boutique

gold ratio is basically

the more money you donate the more you get

if i donated like 10 dollars and thats my first time donating, i'd get 120 gold but if i had donate 100 dollars overall and donated another 10 dollars my ration would be 1 dollar to 14 gold instead of 1 dollar to 12 gold. so if i was at 100 and donated 10 and it's at 110, i'd get 140 gold and the ratio gets higher the more you donate theres a chart of it saying the ratio. how does my gold count? or something like that on dona page

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

ET probably no cause they at a fixed price or something right? 100-125 ec or something idk

They spiked to 150-170 last week  :-X

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Hello, the points shop is kind of  dull, can we have some of the following things avaliable?

- 150 points for 100$   

- Event tokens (I kind of feel there needs to be an alternate way to get them since their price spiked really bad lately)
           (ET can be made with Supply Tokens at the Contemplation Forge. 60:1)
- Full meridian for 5 points
              (There's a LOT of Meridian to go through and to get it for only 5 points would be unfair. Plus it's not really that hard and you get the mats to do it for free basically already.)
- Full titles questline for 10 points (could be 10 final price or 15 with the war avatar titles)
              (The title quests are really easy, time consuming sure, but easy. You don't have to do them ALL in one day.)
- Supreme Robe for 20-30 points (I dont really care if this one's added but some people would love it)
                 (Supreme Robe is REALLY REALLY easy to get now compared to the old way. It's just 12 runs and each successful run only takes about 5 mins.)
- Supply tokens (Again, I dont care if these are added or not but it could be nice for the asian people that have a hard time attending nw or the people who just got plain tired of it)
         (If people could donate for ST, NW would become kinda of pointless. There are other ways to get ST)

- Spirit of Attack/Defense (Optional, but having these either avaliable for points or in the Boutique forge sounds sweet)   (These are SUPER easily farmed by doing runs in Aba. Just make a sin and stealth through it.)

I think that's all I can think of for now, on a side note, can someone explain the gold per $ ratio?

The gold ratio can be found here: http://panel.epicpw.com/donation-info.php

Most of the things you mentioned can be easily obtained if you put forth some effort. Ijs. Yes, some people don't have as much time as others but that doesn't mean we should make it any easier just because of that reason.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Most ******ed suggestion ever  :normal-43:

- Event tokens (I kind of feel there needs to be an alternate way to get them since their price spiked really bad lately)
No, **** suggestion, there's a reason why it's called "Event" Token.

No, unfair for those who spent months to get max meridian.

- Full titles questline for 10 points (could be 10 final price or 15 with the war avatar titles)

Stop being a lazy ****

- Supreme Robe for 20-30 points (I dont really care if this one's added but some people would love it)

It takes only 2 hours to get the robe.

- Supply tokens (Again, I dont care if these are added or not but it could be nice for the asian people that have a hard time attending nw or the people who just got plain tired of it)

They are meant to be rare, I get around 1k tokens a week without doing NW/PvE.

Edit: Don't like it, deal with it. Feel the pain and accept truth.  :police:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Meridian & Titles I strongly agree with. I have a few chars and I lack time to do them on all, I've done meridian and most of the titles on sin and now I feel bound to that class/char lol..

Swink

+1 for the titles option.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

- 150 points for 100$   

(ET can be made with Supply Tokens at the Contemplation Forge. 60:1)
              (There's a LOT of Meridian to go through and to get it for only 5 points would be unfair. Plus it's not really that hard and you get the mats to do it for free basically already.)
              (The title quests are really easy, time consuming sure, but easy. You don't have to do them ALL in one day.)
                 (Supreme Robe is REALLY REALLY easy to get now compared to the old way. It's just 12 runs and each successful run only takes about 5 mins.)
         (If people could donate for ST, NW would become kinda of pointless. There are other ways to get ST)

- Spirit of Attack/Defense (Optional, but having these either avaliable for points or in the Boutique forge sounds sweet)   (These are SUPER easily farmed by doing runs in Aba. Just make a sin and stealth through it.)

I think that's all I can think of for now, on a side note, can someone explain the gold per $ ratio?

The gold ratio can be found here: http://panel.epicpw.com/donation-info.php

Just building on what Tonika said:

- Event Token: Obviously from events, of which there are several daily. Pretty much every GM run event gives ET. Plus Ares & Fire Legion. Plus made from ST at the forges.

- Meridian & Titles: If this was added, it'd suggest a much higher price. It would need to reflect the amount of time it takes to complete these in game, imo. The point of our server is to not be P2W. This is probably the only suggestion you've made that doesn't have an alternative option so I'm not totally against it but it's not my decision.

- Supreme Robe: Already made easier. Twice.

- Spirit of Def/Att: As Tonika said, ridiculously easy to farm.

- Supply Tokens: You already have NW, BH, God's Giving quests and GM events. I don't think there is any need. Would destroy the market for them.

I think it would be great to have a nice points shop, with maybe some special items, but not a P2W shop nor a lazy man's shop.
I'm sure Aga will develop it over time, it's still a reasonably new feature and mainly for things you can't get or do in game.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so you want to donate 4 everything ? nope.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Just building on what Tonika said:

- Event Token: Obviously from events, of which there are several daily. Pretty much every GM run event gives ET. Plus Ares & Fire Legion. Plus made from ST at the forges.

- Meridian & Titles: If this was added, it'd suggest a much higher price. It would need to reflect the amount of time it takes to complete these in game, imo. The point of our server is to not be P2W. This is probably the only suggestion you've made that doesn't have an alternative option so I'm not totally against it but it's not my decision.

- Supreme Robe: Already made easier. Twice.

- Spirit of Def/Att: As Tonika said, ridiculously easy to farm.

- Supply Tokens: You already have NW, BH, God's Giving quests and GM events. I don't think there is any need. Would destroy the market for them.

I think it would be great to have a nice points shop, with maybe some special items, but not a P2W shop nor a lazy man's shop.
I'm sure Aga will develop it over time, it's still a reasonably new feature and mainly for things you can't get or do in game.

You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I already have all (besides the titles) of the stuff mentioned above, I dont really care if those are added or not, so throwing an indirect calling me lazy seems a bit out of place. As for the tokens, I play during the american timezone but there's hardly any event during those hours, mostly a trivia but that's it, things like a PvP/Capture the Flag and the other interesting events are non existant to me, therefore the tokens -kind of- are, and paying 170-200 ec for them seems ridiculous, people hardly sell them on top of it because it's hard to gather them in big amounts as they arent tradeable, but that's my point of view.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i dont like suggestion of this lazy guy

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I already have all (besides the titles) of the stuff mentioned above, I dont really care if those are added or not, so throwing an indirect calling me lazy seems a bit out of place. As for the tokens, I play during the american timezone but there's hardly any event during those hours, mostly a trivia but that's it, things like a PvP/Capture the Flag and the other interesting events are non existant to me, therefore the tokens -kind of- are, and paying 170-200 ec for them seems ridiculous, people hardly sell them on top of it because it's hard to gather them in big amounts as they arent tradeable, but that's my point of view.

I didn't call you lazy. I implied that someone who would buy all these items instead of farming them (especially when most of them are easy enough to farm) would be lazy.
If you already have them and aren't buying them all, then you aren't the lazy one.
Please don't put words in my mouth.

Even if you miss events, there are still other methods for you to acquire these items.

I don't disagree with your suggestion to add items to the Points shop.
But I do disagree with the items you suggested and the prices.
It would change the nature of our server.

Last Edit: Sept 24, 2014, 05:47 am by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Fab you're so lazy.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I didn't call you lazy. I implied that someone who would buy all these items instead of farming them would be lazy.
If you already have them and aren't buying them, then you aren't the lazy one.
Please don't put words in my mouth.

I didnt, but it seems we're both taking each other's comments the wrong way.

I don't disagree with your suggestion to add items to the Points shop.
But I do disagree with the items you suggested and the prices.
The prices arent up to me either way. And there's really not much else to add without implying donation-only stuff, which Im sure we all want to avoid.

Also, bumping this one:

- 150 points for 100$

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
This is needed because most people are full time players anymore.