Epic Perfect World

Artifex~ Was a GoodGame/PVP

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
whenever i see brent on EA, i become sad.... mainly cause imaging brent as a woman is terrifying. Period storm director, kicks everyone every 3 weeks on saturdays.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good Pk/Good video was  too short though, had fun

TY

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video. DT + PK was fun , a bit short but still fun.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Doesn't matter if it's short or not, but whether it is effective.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Nice but you could work a little on quality xD
But i think its just low resolution?
.                                                                                                     

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

ty

Nice but you could work a little on quality xD
But i think its just low resolution?

i play on small resolution more confortable than super big resolution and everything super big and the quality ? i had 2 fps the whole pk so maybe was that idk

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Nice video noki......no one can't beat arti simple :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-1:

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
ty

i play on small resolution more confortable than super big resolution and everything super big and the quality ? i had 2 fps the whole pk so maybe was that idk

As for resolution u dont need to play in full hd to get nice quality. 1600x900 isnt big (for me) but i saw also videos in resolution similar to yours and they had nice quality still.

Low FPS at speeded-up video doesnt matter at all, It's normal at mass PKs and i dont see low FPS on your vid (i believe it was extremly lag but when u speed it up, its always good cuz u get all those frames per 2nd anyway).

And u dont record in 720p but u edit it in 720p which is kinda nonsense :P

Its just blurring a little but idk how to hhelp since idk what u use and etc :( and also im not best master from editing videos xD
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2014, 07:54 am by Mrs_Keileena
.                                                                                                     

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Where was I?
Your'e irrelevant.
Good video,Noki. O:-)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Your'e irrelevant.
Good video,Noki. O:-)

!? :( noob

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
As for resolution u dont need to play in full hd to get nice quality. 1600x900 isnt big (for me) but i saw also videos in resolution similar to yours and they had nice quality still.

Low FPS at speeded-up video doesnt matter at all, It's normal at mass PKs and i dont see low FPS on your vid (i believe it was extremly lag but when u speed it up, its always good cuz u get all those frames per 2nd anyway).

And u dont record in 720p but u edit it in 720p which is kinda nonsense :P

Its just blurring a little but idk how to hhelp since idk what u use and etc :( and also im not best master from editing videos xD

very long to read

all this girls falling in love of sub what the F is this

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Not enough Violent, ijs.  :police:
next time  :police:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Never again will I pk with 0-2 fps and 30k ping, you peeps must have some OP computers ???

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
did u holy path to try to kill your wife?? :normal-10: :normal-37:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
TOKYO GHOUL IS NOT COMING BACK FOR A WHILE KID WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked