Epic Perfect World

EPW behavior

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
why do people say things on epw they wouldnt say irl....

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Pubes

'-'.....
how do u delete posts on threads

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Listen bro okey i would kill all the shitter IRL just like in the its game becose i think if you are unworthy in the game you are its unworthy in the real okey ;) that its my conclusion of this happening.. also when i say i will spit spark fart in your nose hole i will do that okeey.. yes okeyy becoseeeeeeeeeeeeee that is fun happening so when i maked the farted your eye burn out of the socket and look like boil egg m8 hahaha yeeeeeeeeeei would do this man fck you allllllllllllllllllll pisser sh1ts!

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Listen bro okey i would kill all the ****ter IRL just like in the its game becose i think if you are unworthy in the game you are its unworthy in the real okey ;) that its my conclusion of this happening.. also when i say i will spit spark fart in your nose hole i will do that okeey.. yes okeyy becoseeeeeeeeeeeeee that is fun happening so when i maked the farted your eye burn out of the socket and look like boil egg m8 hahaha yeeeeeeeeeei would do this man fck you allllllllllllllllllll pisser sh1ts!

LOOOOOOOOL.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Game is game bro

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pubes

Game is game bro

ppl say things in game they wouldnt say irl

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Keyboard warriors only it's been known aw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pubes

ye but why

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ

Shush non factor
♥♥♥

On topic, this subject is dumb. You sit and talk at croma for hours, you saying you would do that in real life? Just curious.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Listen bro okey i would kill all the ****ter IRL just like in the its game becose i think if you are unworthy in the game you are its unworthy in the real okey ;) that its my conclusion of this happening.. also when i say i will spit spark fart in your nose hole i will do that okeey.. yes okeyy becoseeeeeeeeeeeeee that is fun happening so when i maked the farted your eye burn out of the socket and look like boil egg m8 hahaha yeeeeeeeeeei would do this man fck you allllllllllllllllllll pisser sh1ts!
LOOOL

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'd call you noob irl

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I say somethings which gets many butthurts because i know the fact that they wont be able to do anything to me irl.   :normal-8: :normal-12:

Such keyboard warrior.
Last Edit: Sept 22, 2014, 10:23 pm by Leevy