Epic Perfect World

New Race.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I have logged on the CN test server on the first day and I can say without shadow of a doubt that the new engine "Shadowlands III" was an insolent lie, which doesn't even surprise me; the game clearly runs on the same engine.
If that's the case, it isn't worth playing. Still waiting on them to fix immobilization/stun/sleep in air bug, but one can dream... e.e

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Making a few changes to an existing engine and using that as an excuse to call it a new name to draw people in.

I hope that is not becoming a trend. Archosaur studios isn't the only dev to pull this.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
So instead of making a new tread, I will post here. Can we get a idea of if we will also get the new PErfect World: Eclipse expansion on the 16th of december as well??

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
So instead of making a new tread, I will post here. Can we get a idea of if we will also get the new PErfect World: Eclipse expansion on the 16th of december as well??
I doubt it, people leak files from PWI around 3 months after release. Highest ever was even few years, who knows. This surely won't set PWI back on it's legs, not if they don't change their ***ing game and cash shopping. Look at Epic PW and even Epic PW profits more than PWI.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
we're getting em probably on march   :police: