Epic Perfect World

Warning is recruiting active r8s

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
it is sad to see my brethren in arms being members of a guild as low quality as goodgame, i am very disappointed in you. i bet you even lose to artifex while outnumbering with a plebeian like rev in a leadership position

nice video harp, high level survivability+quality kills, your ep needs to work on keeping the party buffed though. how do you stand playing with your buffs hidden under your hieros?

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
gg leader is a clown .. trashtalkin other guilds and then cryin why ppl kill them..

Vegas

it is sad to see my brethren in arms being members of a guild as low quality as goodgame, i am very disappointed in you.

Couldn't agree more  :-X

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I guess you guys did hit both guilds instead of just us , as it used to be . Interesting.
Good survivals tho.

Can you post the music names if you dont mind ? ty in advance.

Will sparks - Okay
Matty Lincoln - Drugs
Will Sparks & Orchestrated - Cobra

it is sad to see my brethren in arms being members of a guild as low quality as goodgame, i am very disappointed in you. i bet you even lose to artifex while outnumbering with a plebeian like rev in a leadership position

nice video harp, high level survivability+quality kills, your ep needs to work on keeping the party buffed though. how do you stand playing with your buffs hidden under your hieros?

Thought no1 noticed that hieros :P

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
nice vid, and welcome to the jungle
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
it is sad to see my brethren in arms being members of a guild as low quality as goodgame, i am very disappointed in you.

Couldn't agree more  :-X

:-X

Hope my internet is fixed soon and I can pk more. :)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
GoodGame the best
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2014, 01:55 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
harp make more of those video i like reading the comment xD of some buthurted ppl who show their pain everywhere xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
harp make more of those video i like reading the comment xD of some buthurted ppl who show their pain everywhere xD

Mr vodka have a good point

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Mr vodka have a good point
Yes, I angered, er, I mean, I agree