Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Pking here and there

Nice video , nice music  :tiger-1:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Lol funny how you cut the parts when you got 123'd, Also you should find your own PK instead of annoying 2 guilds fighting eachother, you wont win it anyways, Good video because of effort

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Lol funny how you cut the parts when you got 123'd, Also you should find your own PK instead of annoying 2 guilds fighting eachother, you wont win it anyways, Good video because of effort

Beginning of this video started with us cleaning GG then arti came so your point is invalid. This thread is not meant to be crying one so dont bother posting here or i will just delete. I died during this pk 2-3 times so also if you have nothing interesting to say just dont. Other than that enjoy video :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I guess you guys did hit both guilds instead of just us , as it used to be . Interesting.
Good survivals tho.

Can you post the music names if you dont mind ? ty in advance.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Wow GG is mad  :-*

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Nice harp, but u know, it wouldnt be so easy if i was online :>
.                                                                                                     

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
nice way to start a video by rollin GG 20v23 warning strong guild  lelolol

Offline shucuz

• retired
Bloodfeast buy your members guardian scrolls so they don't drop ws belts in pk loool

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
LOOloLoLoLOlLulULlUOlOluOLUoLUoULoUlouL  :shocked: :shocked: r3kt
Bloodfeast buy your members guardian scrolls so they don't drop ws belts in pk loool

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ty for a fun pk and gf to all.

Note: You shouldn't have to be only in 2 guilds to have fun and go to large pks. Warning wouldn't be doing "backstabbing" pk as some call it if they had the same numbers as one of the larger guilds. Lack of numbers is obviously why they generally stay in the background a bit and use more strategic positioning instead of American Revolutionary War style battle formations, lol. They like to PK same as everyone else. That's why they are recruiting.   :P

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
"nice way to start a video by rollin GG 20v23 warning strong guild  lelolol "

ofc after we wiped them 5times they did a big call and  20???   u should learn to count :/

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Good pk , hope more guilds join the party .

Offline shucuz

• retired
ofc after we wiped them 5times they did a big call and  20???   u should learn to count

stop mad bro... you fac sigged for 1 pt , then we rged and wiped you in 2 mins with even numbers ..

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
spartan tactic to take enemy to narrow passage :police:
nice video :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
waw '-- inv !!!!  :shocked: