Epic Perfect World

PvP question

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not what from I've been told  :police:
But I highly suggest downloading and playing one. There's about 1000 more Assassins you can roll to boost your undeserving ego since you enjoy acting like your on some sort of hierarchy over the rest of us that knows how to utilize our main class for what it's actually meant for. Was a fun conversation. Bb.

Shut up.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Not what from I've been told  :police:
But I highly suggest downloading and playing one. There's about 1000 more Assassins you can roll to boost your undeserving ego since you enjoy acting like your on some sort of hierarchy over the rest of us that know how to utilize our main class for what it's actually meant for. Was a fun conversation. Bb.
Advertising other servers, any ban GM?  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
since you enjoy acting like your on some sort of hierarchy over the rest of us that knows how to utilize our main class for what it's actually meant for. Was a fun conversation. Bb.

Are you joking Trinket? Mentalista is the best Psy that has ever walked the shores of EPW, or any PW server for that matter. You are a nonfactor psy in his image.

All of you are bad. The only true class is barbarian.

Once the new classes come out and butt fudge you all into oblivion you will get on the ground and submit to your new masters.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Why post only the log?

I show the true, 0 sparks, 0 heavens flame, nothing to hidde, tried CC him with glacial shards, and VOILA! HAHAHAHAHA

Now lets see the calcs hue

45k on factorea
40k on owl

45kx0.89 = 40k, what confirms my point of u hit only 11,45% more than me, HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MATH AND HOW IT FIT PERFECT ON THE GAME  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
My suggestion is only reality not on this game concept which is all balance.
Ofcoure if you can spend 24 hours or atleast 12 or more  a day to farm ec, to do daily quest,
To vote, plus if you can donate, no absence.
Then you can acuired all materials you need to get good gear in this game.
So your cleric can kill now players or mentalisas phychic guide gear and strategy for you is easy.

In addition why i play a class which soon i will realize that is not good anymore for me becouse
I cant buy the requirement stats  for it..

Man if you ask me what to choose of those 5.  I realy dont know since
I spend my time in my assassin. What can i do in 3-5 hours of play a day?.
I cant even support my other four 150 characters becouse nothing will happens to me,
Nothing will improve., so i had to focuse in one class  and spent all my ec's to it..

Enough for this drama hahaha XD ..
Hope you can find a better guide or follow mentalisas guide for psy.

Make demon aps assassin and be NOOB like me haha..

Lolololol

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Heavens Flame+crit is the king. Lemme find my 64k dmg in mass.

how is that posible is called 1 hit the guy ress and get 1 hit with out HF onli crit something that is not posible for you with your low dmg and crit :( btw if u want sin's go br svs half of the brs play sin

Why post only the log?

I show the true, 0 sparks, 0 heavens flame, nothing to hidde, tried CC him with glacial shards, and VOILA! HAHAHAHAHA

wau 39k still low

gj u hit 39k on a random archer that ain't nobody know who is him gj

Indulgence

Advertising other servers, any ban GM?  :police:

Hi, did puberty pay a visit to you yet?
No? Okay.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
how is that posible is called 1 hit the guy ress and get 1 hit with out HF onli crit something that is not posible for you with your low dmg and crit :( btw if u want sin's go br svs half of the brs play sin

wau 39k still low

Its a 1 shot, its 11% lower than your, as my math told, and now, u lose your point(one more time hue)

#feelembarassingbroandleave

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
No? Okay.
Hi, did you lose virginity yet?
No? Okay.

Edit: Non-factors like you should learn your place before you quote me.  :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No? Okay.

lawl. swan got swaned :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
No? Okay.

Edit: Non-factors like you should learn your place before you quote me.  :police:

lal flash.

Indulgence

No? Okay.

No but at least I can afford to. ;)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lal flash.
I'm not flash btch

No but at least I can afford to. ;)

That's why you're still a virgin  :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wow gm ban them for not nice words

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Its a 1 shot, its 11% lower than your, as my math told, and now, u lose your point(one more time hue)

#feelembarassingbroandleave

any hf debuff ? i don't see full pic

i'm going to teach how to play psy look

No? Okay.

a kid of 17 years talking big ? oh god . btw will be kinda hard 4 you to do it also if u date a  girl from the usa when you live so so far away :c