Epic Perfect World

Disrespect Towards the GMs, Support, and Adminstrator

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
I don't know who it was but I lost any bit of respect I had for the GM who banned me 2 minutes before a big TW because I said in world chat "eat a **** cody".
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 11:55 am by Tonika

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I don't know who it was but I lost any bit of respect I had for the GM who banned me 2 minutes before a big TW because I said in world chat "eat a **** cody".

Ban on forums too pls :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 11:55 am by Tonika

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
no time for you

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ty GMs, u all da real MVP.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
OP. First and foremost, you're a bloody whiteknight and need to be smacked across the face several times.

GM's know what they're getting into when they accept the position. I cannot stand people who whiteknight for these GM's hard like they are making an impact, a GM is judged by their actions and their performance. You 'standing up' for these GM's doesn't make you any less of a normal player.

:shocked:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
OP. First and foremost, you're a bloody whiteknight and need to be smacked across the face several times.

GM's know what they're getting into when they accept the position. I cannot stand people who whiteknight for these GM's hard like they are making an impact, a GM is judged by their actions and their performance. You 'standing up' for these GM's doesn't make you any less of a normal player.

i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
This has been building and building for quite some time, so now I'm going to say it. If it weren't for GMs, this game would not run nearly as neatly as it does, there would be no events, no assistance, nothing. They do this job because they love the game and want to help you. And what do the **** talkers do? They sprout their nonsense and their insults and when warned, some of them continue to break the rules and be pretentious assholes. When a GM say says "English in WC" it doesn't mean "Only you, you, and you have to speak in English.", it means EVERYONE, even if your English is not great or you speak in text speak, it doesn't matter. If you are so goddamn childish to rebel because you know that the GMs can do nothing to you but ban you or mute you, you truly need to re-evaluate your life in this game. This doesn't apply to everyone, of course, there are some that will come to the GMs side to help. They are doing their jobs because they care.

Another thing: Disrespect.

GMs, Support, and Admins are people too and yet I see some people being disrespectful towards them by not listening or by blatantly disrespecting them by calling them names or say some side remark. Remember: Without all these people, this game would not be the same. For ****'s sake, show these people respect.

Side note: I'm not referring to the ENTIRE SERVER, because the Divines know that there are some good people here, but I'm more focused on the egotistical jerks that need a good E-Pen stroke. If you want to flame me, fine, I don't care. I'm saying my piece whether you like it or not.

couldnt have seen it worded any better my dear! sadly its not just the gms that are having to deal with total ass holes.. some of the players as a whole (not naming names or anything) are just down right totally un believably rude.. the gms and everyone do a WONDERFUL job putting up with this shit for many many many years.. they have my utmost respect for not wanting to crawl through their computer screen and strangle someone lol! some of these kids just need to be knocked down MANY pegs (hate me if you want it doesnt matter to me those who may not agree XD) there are nice ppl but it seems more and more hard to find :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

EricaMurcas

First of all, I know that GMs aren't perfect. Secondly, I know they knew what they were getting into. My point was that they should at least get respect for trying to make the game funner. Whether you respect them personally is up to you, and not up for me to judge. However, like any job, (Which a GM position is) there should be  some degree of neutral amity, if only because they're doing their jobs. I'm not saying you have to like them, just realize they're doing their job. And, finally, without GMs we would have no events. End of story.

(And the irony is that you're displaying in your sig about being banned. It's a bit ironic, but what the hell do I know? It probably was given for the wrong reason, while they were stealing your sweetrolls...)

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
i respect them all  :smiley:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
i respect them all  :smiley:
^-^ :D Thats good
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Obstacle

I agree with your post, but it doesn't matter howmuch this subject is brought up as nothing will ever change.  The trashtalking, people wanting others to stroke their ego, and arrogance of people will never go away no matter howmuch everyone wishes it would.  People are too defiant for their own good, and will do whatever it takes to show that they will not be controlled.  This is what you have to deal with in any online game.  It's a never ending cycle. 

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Ok, lets say you run a huge office, president : Steve, vice president : Mike, and mike sexually offends Flo a contract employee who makes minimum wages, If Flo complains to Steve about this, which do you think is more likely, Steve firing Flo for "poor job performance" or Steve firing Mike and creating a huge void in the company's foodchain ?

I feel that a feedback system is necessary to make a fair assessment of suituation eg. Elect a body comprising of representatives from the player base and the GM body equal in power and let this body discuss and reach a conclusion.

Obviously this would be deemed as "too try hard" and pushed aside, but hey, just thought i'd put it across anyways  :smiley:
What the actual heck were you trying to say here lol o.o

GMs do a lot of hard work in order to try and maintain peace. On top of that they do events for us and try to make the game more fun. I say, thank you guys for all the amazing work you do.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Kia

Some people simply don't have any respect for others, especially if they don't know them personally. There is nothing you can do about it apart from pushing the mute or ban button.

infernchidhu

What the actual heck were you trying to say here lol o.o

GMs do a lot of hard work in order to try and maintain peace. On top of that they do events for us and try to make the game more fun. I say, thank you guys for all the amazing work you do.

wow you seriously didn't get that ? I thought i had encrypted it just enough for everyone to get it :(.

Yes they do, do events:-

But some GMs just do the event as a chore like having Hell vs Heaven, 3 EPs 2 mystics on Heaven team and 0 healers in hell team.

Some GMs do go out of they're way to make the event a lot more fair as much as they can.

Rumor has it, that they get paid for what they do and are instructed to not tell players about it, IF THAT IS THE CASE go to the nearest mcdonalds and thank the dude at the counter lol ?

Im not saying they are terrible at what they do, but if they were, they arn't accountable to anyone practically speaking.
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 09:10 am by Soochi

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Tonikas Doing an awsome job Ever Since she came she friendly and is fair to all
Agatio is the only ive seen run a server soo smooth and even if insulted keeps his cool.
EvilTouch Very Professional. Person.
Melody sweet Gm.
Night Really cool and funny xD
Magestic he barley talks from wht ive seen.
Tonika Best Ever Hand Down.
AlexyPk Cool guy too killed me without touching me.
You Guys have the best GM team ever.Just theres some disrespectful Kids on Forums.