Epic Perfect World

UndrDogs

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?

UndrDogs a family fun and a zero tolerance drama faction recruiting lvl 140+ active members for pk/tw/nw/bh/ds/trials/wb/events and more.we will be doing our best to do daily trials to help members with their r8 mats.Base is lvl 15 for anyone wondering. we have been around for awhile (i myself have been there a year come nov lol) and looking to get a strong group of people so we can once again be out there for tw! any questions feel free to ask in a pm. also pm me if you wish to join or sign up on our website. also please read faction rules :D thank you for reading! have fun and see you in game  >:D
http://undrdogs.shivtr.com/

Officers

Leader
DemonLuna_
Director
DEVILSEEKER
Marshals
Deeock
BanditKitty
XmysteriousX
DarkDeath_
Executors
Phil_Magroin
yureka
Kaimy
Daiza
Walpurga
Lily_Nikki
whipit
_Tanker
$_Jin_$
Mikau
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2014, 07:49 pm by BanditCatOfLove
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
UndrDogs r online now too LOL

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good luck with your faction.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
UndrDogs has been around for 84 years (obviously an exaggeration).  Luna can be a little hot-headed in PK sometimes (granted, I can be worse at times), but she's a sweetie.  We go way back like car seats on prom night.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
UndrDogs has been around for 84 years (obviously an exaggeration).  Luna can be a little hot-headed in PK sometimes (granted, I can be worse at times), but she's a sweetie.  We go way back like car seats on prom night.
84 years D: daaaaannnggg that makes me to old.. looking good for that age then ;D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
artwork done by me ^^

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy

:pig-8: AWW ty nat u made me Blush now  :tiger-30: