Epic Perfect World

Dragon childs scale event suggestion

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i have noticed that sometimes it takes awhile to try and get a gm for ds event. and i know they are busy but maybe this would help... a couple days out of the week (depending of course when your faction last had their ds event since it can only be held every 2 weeks) what if there was an event thread posted on the forum of times/dates/ and when a gm would be available for your faction to do said event. this may also help factions as members can know a time and also when and if they can be present. sorta like how tw has a time. just my thoughts XD maybe this will help
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I am on a lot and you can always check the site for which GM is on. I am on right now if you want/need a DS event done. I don't mind doing it now. You just have to PM one of us because there's so many factions on the list we can't keep up with every single one when it's their time for the DS.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
oh i dont need right now (not a leader anyway only a marshal) was just trying to throw the idea out there but if its to hard to keep track maybe it wont work  :'( thanks for offering tho :D we plan on trying to do ours again tomorrow XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I should be on if leader will PM me when you guys are ready. I don't mind doing it at all. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
thanks toni! i will let luna know for tomorrow then :) :)
artwork done by me ^^