Epic Perfect World

A little problem.

Offline FelipeG

Well, i have a little problem  :D my main, have a login problem, first, i cant see the character, and, when i try to log in, the game dont start and just say "Entering Perfect World..".

I tried to create a new male assasin, and the client was closed. i tried too changing the customization files, and dont work.

Many thanks for solving my problem.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hi, this problem occurs for players that are using most recent PWI: Reflections client, but it will be fixed in few hours with today's patch, so just wait for new version (or download full client directly if you don't want to wait).

Offline FelipeG

Hi, this problem occurs for players that are using most recent PWI: Reflections client, but it will be fixed in few hours with today's patch, so just wait for new version (or download full client directly if you don't want to wait).

Ill wait the patch xD many thanks Agatio.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Agatio  we will have a new patch?:) can you try to solve the problem with venomancer's tail?Cause is not only my problem I have friends with the same problem!

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Whats wrong with the veno tail? :O did someone chop it off?:P

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
You cant change the colour through ini-file editing atm

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
yes and this is why..I want my blue tail back!

Offline tragedy

What's going to be in this new patch, Aga? :o

And I'm so glad you brought this up, deea13. I tried changing my veno's tail a few days ago and it wouldn't work. I thought it was just me having this issue. Well now I know I'm not the only one. I hope it gets fixed soon ^^
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I really, really don't know anything about Veno's tail and the fact that its colour cannot be changed anymore, it is not my fault but rather because of some PWI files that were added with recent patches, I will look into it though, but it won't be 'fixed' tonight.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Pfff and call me just Deea:D.I was in holyday and when I come baack I find just a blue body.:( I really like a colored tail at veno that make me feel special.Probably Agatio will make another pack where this problem is fixed(when he will find what is wrong).We will wait.:)

Offline Nads

mm if you change tail color why not change the ear color too?
now i know why i never make a fox veno! i alway pick the antlered veno they have no tail :)

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Those are antlers? o.O I thought they look more like coral :o

Offline Nads

i like to think they are antlers and im glad they didnt give her a deers tail
 :)

Offline tragedy

Aga said there'd be a patch today, but...there hasn't been one yet. Not even a thread saying what's coming in the next patch. Found a last minute bug? :o
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein
Aga said there'd be a patch today, but...there hasn't been one yet. Not even a thread saying what's coming in the next patch. Found a last minute bug? :o
in my thread agaito said it was today as well