Epic Perfect World

R8 Req

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Since str req was recently removed from r8 for sins and eas, would it be possible to remove the req from old gear as well?  After all they did farm/donate for that specific piece of gear but can't restat it while others can, and some pieces (like 0.1 int top with str) are rare and expensive to roll. 

Please please please please PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do NOT just comment saying this shouldn't be implemented because people are lazy.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Aswell as for the old reskins and bugged weapons that aga cant actually fix, i guess each weapon has its own id, so...wouldn't that mean aga has to modify each piece 1by1? o.o
So, as it goes , the work for 10str is not worth.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
wait what...
str req for la classes removed? and old pieces still have it? wtf >.<

cevans1290

Brb, making another sin.  :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Please please please please PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do NOT just comment saying this shouldn't be implemented because people are lazy.

but...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
wait what....? str was removed from eas...? didn't know that until now o.o

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
wait what...
>_____<

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
when did that happen... roomi :-X first tome then character menu now this,  is agaito ur alt

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
when did that happen... roomi :-X first tome then character menu now this,  is agaito ur alt
To be fair, Pib (Blitzkrieg) found out about this when the last patch came out.
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2014, 10:46 pm by Fab

Disrupted

Lets remove all dex req from WR's weps too please i wanna be full str and 1hit all AA classes

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Aswell as for the old reskins and bugged weapons that aga cant actually fix, i guess each weapon has its own id, so...wouldn't that mean aga has to modify each piece 1by1? o.o
So, as it goes , the work for 10str is not worth.

10 str was merely just one example I used.  What about more than just one stat of str, on all 3 pieces?

Blitzkrieg is my alt

but...

I swear...

wait what...

vote +1 for req removed on old pieces as well  :police: :police: :police: :police:

wait what....? str was removed from eas...? didn't know that until now o.o

you too bich

Lets remove all dex req from WR's weps too please i wanna be full str and 1hit all AA classes

this is off topic

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
As holy sin ( Bloodfeast ) I +10 this Suggestion and I want a patch for old gear to be fixed for  I am now missing 70 dex to any other sin that reshapes their gear, I find this unfair for people who donated/farmed to get their gear the way it is now, now  >with a disadvantage< Aga may have already thought of it but please make patch fast ty

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

you too bich

Offline Rumi

• x x x

fixed  ^-^