Epic Perfect World

factored country lol

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
sorry for disturbing you guys =(
but wanna check which  country owns the highest percentage of no lifers XDDDDDDDDD
also to see which country factored more with this game

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
sorry for disturbing you guys =(
but wanna check which  country owns the highest percentage of no lifers XDDDDDDDDD
also to see which country factored more with this game

Asians country for sure, look how they invent
 weirds things, like mask-penis, sex with cephalopods, etc... :-\

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
this question is difficult, but i has perfect answer.... it..... it........ nvm i aint got time for dis shet.

TheRealKiller

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Asia has the largest population of players from one country on the gamer.
However, their members are less active in terms on the front-end community.

The most active countries from what I've gathered that are part of the front-end
of the community of Epic Perfect World are as follows:

United States
United Kingdom
India and Romania
European Countries(Mixed)
The Philippians

This is most likely due to the general population of the community being all English
speakers and more active players. Those who cannot speak English are naturally
opted out as part of the front-end community and are considered part of the General population.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This is most likely due to the general population of the community being all English
speakers and more active players.

If English wasn't the only language allowed on world chat, I'm sure that the pinoy and asian populations would far outnumber their english-speaking counterparts.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
If English wasn't the only language allowed on world chat, I'm sure that the pinoy and asian populations would far outnumber their english-speaking counterparts.

Actually yes and no. If you consider the general language that the server shares, even if some do
not speak fluent English, it's still the main language spoken by anyone playing the game.
I can also determine this on the fact that to play the game you have to know some English.

Overall, English is the most well-known language by players. Now if the server was to NOT
be English, the chances are that all English Only speakers would migrate out, and then your
statement would become true. I'd hate playing a game I couldn't understand.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Actually no. If you consider the general language that the server shares, even if some do
not speak fluent English, it's still the main language spoken by anyone playing the game.
I can also determine this on the fact that to play the game you have to know some English.

Overall, English is the most well-known language by players. Now if the server was to NOT
be English, the chances are that all English Only speakers would migrate out, and then your
statement would become true. I'd hate playing a game I couldn't understand.

Congratulations captian obivous. I'm speaking as a first-language basis. If people weren't restricted the right's to speak their naturual language more frequently I'm sure we'd see at least 1/2 of the population not speaking English primarily. Someone obviously hasn't been online during the Pinoy/China timezone and went into Nightscream island where there is 100 person fights over 2 EC.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
Congratulations captian obivous. I'm speaking as a first-language basis. If people weren't restricted the right's to speak their natural language more frequently I'm sure we'd see at least 1/2 of the population not speaking English primarily. Someone obviously hasn't been online during the Pinoy/China timezone and went into Nightscream island where there is 100 person fights over 2 EC.

Click if you care for statistics. In the end, we are both right:
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2014, 03:07 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
#1 syrian on server #1 assassin #1 all (: