Epic Perfect World

new classes

Offline BIGbird

there r new classes in chinese official  server. i wan to know .what about our ep server? how long can we see the new classes?or there will not be in a long time.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/perfect-world-2-announced-for-china/

Please follow this thread for discussion.

As for when it will be here, there is no ETA.
It's not even out for China yet, I don't think. Or only just released.
It will take a while before we get it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Indulgence

I've noticed that when new content gets released for PWI, it typically gets released within 6 months maybe a little more on this server because things have to be modified, balanced, tested, ect. Also it costs a lot of money to buy the files.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
New classes are worthless as for now, since they don't have their sage/demon, 79/100, morai/primal skills yet. In addition whole patch has to be translated and released by PWI. So it may take a while...

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
New classes are worthless as for now, since they don't have their sage/demon, 79/100, morai/primal skills yet. In addition whole patch has to be translated and released by PWI. So it may take a while...
Ouch,this is not good bro, you just broke my dreams, but i have time bro, i'll partyHard with my girls, till you get that in here ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Ouch,this is not good bro, you just broke my dreams, but i have time bro, i'll partyHard with my girls, till you get that in here ;)

^ good so i have this 3 months to finish the airforce traning and come back to rekt some kiderinos

Offline Subzeroo

• Gone
  • "With your heart so cold... Subzeroo.."
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Artifex
^ good so i have this 3 months to finish the airforce traning and come back to rekt some kiderinos

Lol you run into war like "WAKAKAK PA BUFF PA BUFF TACOTACOTACOTACOTACO"

There's nobody better.