Epic Perfect World

Character Menu

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
A build that I experimented with and innovated before it became mainstream. I had that build months before anyone came close to it

who knows... I've been using that build for months and Pib had it on his EP even before he showed me it so  :normal-11:

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
Awesome didnt know that

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That build was invented by >Blitzkrieg< at start of 2013, whole server was HA build that time  :police:
In 2013 was when Aga changed 3 piece bonus to 15%, but I didn't reach 50% pdmg reduction until that patch.
Even then, I was using that way before that patch, one of the reasons was because I couldn't get a good top no matter how hard I tried on EP lol

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
In 2013 was when Aga changed 3 piece bonus to 15%, but I didn't reach 50% pdmg reduction until that patch.
Even then, I was using that way before that patch, one of the reasons was because I couldn't get a good top no matter how hard I tried on EP lol
Waw we (me+Blitzkrieg) started playing at that time so he still didn't copy anyone, it was his alpha game knowledge

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Waw we (me+Blitzkrieg) started playing at that time so he still didn't copy anyone, it was his alpha game knowledge
Ok.  :))

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
A build that I experimented with and innovated before it became mainstream. I had that build months before anyone came close to it
You must be Steve Jobs.