Offline Drive

• 🌙
Good video Pedja,serb boi. :-*

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline sakurabak

The first few mins  of the pk were awful. Artifex had way too may people, could just move back on IG again and again, so u had no kills at all.
This is what I have complained about in guild and got kicked for:) GoodGame can't be a good faction iif it uses the kick button so freely-meaning gives no damn about it's members, especially the "leader" that is going to fail his studies soon:) (meaning that nobody really cares, who gets kicked, who leaves and why).

jakho

The first few mins  of the pk were awful. Artifex had way too may people, could just move back on IG again and again, so u had no kills at all.
This is what I have complained about in guild and got kicked for:) GoodGame can't be a good faction iif it uses the kick button so freely-meaning gives no damn about it's members, especially the "leader" that is going to fail his studies soon:) (meaning that nobody really cares, who gets kicked, who leaves and why).
But in the end we won, ppl dont complain or it makes other ppl leave too, one of basics in pk ^^

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Lolwhat, you can't even play sin.

@On thread, easy  :police:
lol sad sin , in 1vs1 u dont pot , 3-0 gf , get better LOL

jakho

ty all for nice comments :333333
from 9:20 best part xD
idol why u so good?
teach me ea , i teach u sin :P
ok bro deal

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

calm down.

ot: bad vid, sad i missed that pk ))))):

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
LOL calm down

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Wat an easty PK good video Student of holy Bloodfeast, Pedja.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
dont mad, dont stress watch the video get some popcorn and enjoy watching it...Gf GoodGame#1

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
Nice pk, nice gameplay= Nice video bro :´3 GG#1

Offline Diego

Mighty wheelchair has good highlights in this video.  GG

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
"Kill Brent and his wife"

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
"Kill Brent and his wife"
Most useless players in Artifex must kill weak people lol!!xD!