Epic Perfect World

All-Time PK Rankings

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
wow lol hello lmao i was wondering if gm can make a dif rankings (keep monthly) for all time rankings like never resetted people can have like ~300k kills it would be a lot of fun and a faction could have reqs like (10k kills minimum to join) things like that bye

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Then soochi would never sleep, -1

Offline Pubes

wow ok lmao

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
He already doesn't sleep LOL.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
He already doesn't sleep LOL.

shoulda said he camps faction members at NS. 3 spark IG for non buffed then i kill him when his IG runs out  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
If you put that Sochi will never sleep or eat or drink LOL

Disrupted

If you put that we can see how many times Noki gets 1hit

Offline Pubes

no deaths or kdr just kills

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
no deaths or kdr just kills

not bad idea but the thing  how will you add 1 extra kill because i can have 1 char 150 and spamm kill to get rank 1 ¬¬

i still use the same stack of guardian scrolls that i buy when was new year and is in less than 743 :(

Disrupted

not bad idea but the thing  how will you add 1 extra kill because i can have 1 char 150 and spamm kill to get rank 1 ¬¬

i still use the same stack of guardian scrolls that i buy when was new year and is in less than 743 :(
wait noki u die less than me???

Indulgence

Why do rankings matter so much to people? It doesn't exactly show you know how to play your class or anything..

Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
wait noki u die less than me???

do I o_O  Oh maybe is because i don't play my psy when is not real or decent pk and i go play bm or archer or mystic so ye maybe that is why lol

Why do rankings matter so much to people? It doesn't exactly show you know how to play your class or anything..

Congrats you mashed the buttons on your keyboard faster than 10 other people and play this game more than you probably should. Would you like a cookie?

can i have a tomato :(

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
this bad suggestion

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

I'd love a cookie  ^-^

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ

I would LOVE a cookie.
IJS

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥