Epic Perfect World

a new way to use golds

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Because it will boost the amount of damascene available. With 26 ec you can't craft one at a r8 forge, you need 30. It also ruins the purpose of 10 points for 125 damascene

Hardly none uses 30 EC at forge to trade with for damascene. People buying from other players for 25~27 ECs each. Also now that you brought up notion about the point system. It will ruin it, yes but it should have been made in the same way as gold i.e. the biggest donators got the highest ratio.

You failed to answer from my previous post, what's to stop donators now - donating for gold, selling it and buying damascene ore from players. It's happening, but the only constraint is time - takes forever to sell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hardly none uses 30 EC at forge to trade with for damascene. People buying from other players for 25~27 ECs each. Also now that you brought up notion about the point system. It will ruin it, yes but it should have been made in the same way as gold i.e. the biggest donators got the highest ratio.

You failed to answer from my previous post, what's to stop donators now - donating for gold, selling it and buying damascene ore from players. It's happening, but the only constraint is time - takes forever to sell.
Because people don't use EC anymore to make damascene, but rely on other sources. And gold lost its value because people can vote 3 times a day to get what they need, thats why the demand for them is lower. Supply for gold is high, but the one for damas is low. Demand for gold is low, but the demand for damas is high. Gold to damas will make it too easy and will flood market with damas, and eventually drop in price
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Because people don't use EC anymore to make damascene, but rely on other sources. And gold lost its value because people can vote 3 times a day to get what they need, thats why the demand for them is lower. Supply for gold is high, but the one for damas is low. Demand for gold is low, but the demand for damas is high. Gold to damas will make it too easy and will flood market with damas, and eventually drop in price

You just keep making me repeat myself. "Because people don't use EC anymore to make damascene" - we don't use directly EC to make the damascene itself, we use EC to buy it which I'm sure you already know. The value of gold has gone down yes, although it's still on par with the price of damascene ore if not - a little higher.

The idea is gold for warrior seals: 90 seals (1 damascene ore) for 1 gold. It gives purpose for others to use gold in trading now. I don't see how it can ruin market. Even if that's true. There's an easy way around it which is that when you trade the gold for warrior seals - it is bound to your char only. So you can't account stash it nor trade. Then when you use those warriors seals for damascene, the same principle applies. It'll be bound once crafted - can't be traded or account stashed.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You just keep making me repeat myself. "Because people don't use EC anymore to make damascene" - we don't use directly EC to make the damascene itself, we use EC to buy it which I'm sure you already know. The value of gold has gone down yes, although it's still on par with the price of damascene ore if not - a little higher.

The idea is gold for warrior seals: 90 seals (1 damascene ore) for 1 gold. It gives purpose for others to use gold in trading now. I don't see how it can ruin market. Even if that's true. There's an easy way around it which is that when you trade the gold for warrior seals - it is bound to your char only. So you can't account stash it nor trade. Then when you use those warriors seals for damascene, the same principle applies. It'll be bound once crafted - can't be traded or account stashed.
Bound to char only will just make donators profit more over this, whatever angle you look at it, this idea is just benefic for those who donated and get a significant gold bonus for each $
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+1 bro i like this idea

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
Bound to char only will just make donators profit more over this, whatever angle you look at it, this idea is just benefic for those who donated and get a significant gold bonus for each $

They don't profit in any way since it can't be traded. Only in the point of using it for themselves on their r8r. It gives donators extra benefit - that is true. However, that is nothing new, as I said before. Donate for gold>sell it>buy damascene from other players>??? done. But at the same time, it brings back purpose to gold meaning more will be reluctant to accept it as a trade for a neck or whatever. Non-donators can also benefit from this too with voting since they can trade it for seals to use on their own gear (incentive to make people vote more often).

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1
Would be nice to speed up the process of geting damas faster instead of just selling gold in wc for smdays. :'(

Offline Chad

• ashaushasuahsuashu... stfu.
+1 sensible suggestion

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 since at the end of the day ppl that really donated got the best gear now on days so if more ppl donate what? more ppl with donation gear ? okey let theam donate 1 house 4 it if they happy good 4 theam

+1

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
theres enough ways to obtain damas

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
smart ideea,  i'll +1 this

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Good suggestion for once

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Good idea +1, hopefully will be possible.

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
good Idea but there are more ways to get Dama