Epic Perfect World

a new way to use golds

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Would hurt the economy. -1
Unless it was CHARACTER bound.
1 gold=90 seals isnt even that much lol, explain how please.
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2014, 02:04 pm by Monokuma

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+1 tired of trying to sell gold that no one buys :-\

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Would hurt the economy. -1
Unless it was CHARACTER bound.
hi how

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
+1 to this! ^^.
Great Suggestion +1 O:-)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
this is actually not bad idea, since donators usually just sell the gold off for damas and spend a shet load of teles and time in the process this would save time so +1, and non donators get an incentive to vote also.
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2014, 02:23 pm by Shotime

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1, I think it would make people vote often as before, also who is in need of something on their gears would vote once the timer its done.

I think if we keep this bumped, any gm would take a look.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
YES PLEASE! Less farm and more PvP  >:D

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Legion

if u realy wan sell gold at 25 ec i dont think there are less buyer u will get many buyer lol  and many sell dama too at 25 ec

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
By the way, 1 gold=28-30 ecs for now, and damas are like 27-28.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 Bad idea, donators will abuse it. For example, if you get 20+ gold per $1 as bonus then you get 200 Gold per 10$ that's 200 dama ores and 10$ = 10 poins = 125 dama ores

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Gio I highly doubt that the staff will do this. Simply for the fact that they refuse to put primal bloods already in the boutique.

EPW (unlike other less successful private servers, surprisingly) has a large PvE cult following and so the market doesn't die they need to make it so event tokens aren't tradeable and make PvE worth something.

:( Making us do FSP for Primal Bloods... QQ

You made me do FSP after I had managed to avoid it, not them QQ. And I second the notion of this suggestion,kthnxbai

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
-1 Bad idea, donators will abuse it. For example, if you get 20+ gold per $1 as bonus then you get 200 Gold per 10$ that's 200 dama ores and 10$ = 10 poins = 125 dama ores

How's that any different from donating for gold, selling it and buying dama?. It's all the same - Noobed idea just speeds up the whole process.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
How's that any different from donating for gold, selling it and buying dama?. It's all the same - Noobed idea just speeds up the whole process.
Because it will boost the amount of damascene available. With 26 ec you can't craft one at a r8 forge, you need 30. It also ruins the purpose of 10 points for 125 damascene
i feel like i'm dead