Epic Perfect World

New Event Cage Match

So like them blue trap things you get caught in during Puppet Master in abbadon we have a larger one 10 players are spawned in and last man standing wins  >:D would be fun thankyou

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
it's better to do female covered in oil cage match, but this is pixels so...... +1 i guess....

Indulgence

I don't know how well it would work seeing as people need range and people also kite a lot in any kind of pk/pvp.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the problem with spawning the 1shot things is that they r not random placed...they will spawn near us so we would need to run around a big area to cover every player to try to kill them :/
if we make this automated, then people would know where the blue circles/aurs would spawn everytime, making it easy to avoid them.

we used to have this event but was when we had like 100 players online and only like 15 or 20 would come for the event...easy and fun.
now we have a lot more players online and a lot more would show up...not much fun, at least for me, maybe people like it i dunno  :rolleyes:
Not using 1hit mobs the players pk each other it's free for all death match

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
oh i stopped doing that...last man standing events are bad...no one ever fights, hide in corners, wait for others to kill others..its boring and not fun at all....i don'0t liek it personally sorry. maybe other GM enjoys doing it though  :-\

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
oh i stopped doing that...last man standing events are bad...no one ever fights, hide in corners, wait for others to kill others..its boring and not fun at all....i don'0t liek it personally sorry. maybe other GM enjoys doing it though  :-\
You can always have rules like no hiding, must fight etc etc  :-\ Probably one of the easiest events to host.
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are
That's why I said in a small box so you cannot hide but fair enough

Disrupted

Yes small box, archers you better start using claws
Well archers have advantage at most events due to space and since most of you are channel anyway.... Metal combo gg all

Disrupted

Well archers have advantage at most events due to space and since most of you are channel anyway.... Metal combo gg all
I can tell you are not a big pvper
Yes because I'm full pve, if you don't like the idea say -1 and go you think events where venos bramble is fair vs aps class I'm guessing then

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

my brother Colorblind undisputed #1 cata WB would win all heheheh xdddd

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
People always team up in LMS events with their friends or guild mates, their targets are never random, so it eventually become frustrating IMHO.