Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs GoodXpen-Warning And A World Boss

Disrupted

Who are you to talk about skill, no name ****ter. You suck at both mass pk/1v1, don't dare talk about skills again
waw, no one backs you?

wow I must be an awful EP

seems like they would never put me in cata pt for tw or something like that  :sad:
Noki doesn't back me, he states he loved me because I just took a crap on someone's life. And yes swane I'm so bad that's why I never get 1v1s from xpend ;(

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Who are you to talk about skill, no name ****ter. You suck at both mass pk/1v1, don't dare talk about skills again

well, tbh i think rev is the best sin in mass pk.
maybe he aint the best in 1v1 but in mass he is, if he aint, name me who is better at mass on a sin.(and i used saying this even when me and rev used to fight eachothers all day long...)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I ask myself wat happened to this 17y old indian using swastikas in his skype name to look cool, you are not neo nazi kid hitler would torture you with that brown face of urs before killing you, how did you get this ego ? you werent like this before in Sync, needs to step down again i have been telling you this boy
I don't have enough time to stalk non value players like you, maybe someday I will have enough time to post something like that. Still 2-0 Seel vs Gakido

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
well, tbh i think rev is the best sin in mass pk.
maybe he aint the best in 1v1 but in mass he is, if he aint, name me who is better at mass on a sin.(and i used saying this even when me and rev used to fight eachothers all day long...)
I was talking to Tay, not rev

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
waw, no one backs you?

wow I must be an awful EP

seems like they would never put me in cata pt for tw or something like that  :sad:

oh i'm sorry i don't need back up in a intert life to be feel strong i'm so sorry plz forgive me.

2-0 Seel vs Gakido in youtube, I think that's enough, don't quote again or you will lose some members  :police:
I asked you names of the 7 OC not Xpend, quote me again when you learn to read

bla bla bla change rules at the last second bla bla bla u are mad is okey

calm down you to young to be so mad and so stress over the internet

I ask myself wat happened to this 17y old indian using swastikas in his skype name to look cool, you are not neo nazi kid hitler would torture you with that brown face of urs before killing you, how did you get this ego ? you werent like this before in Sync, needs to step down again i have been telling you this boy

I love you so damm much XD

I don't have enough time to stalk non value players like you, maybe someday I will have enough time to post something like that. Still 2-0 Seel vs Gakido

true hurts ?

I was talking to Tay, not rev

that mad x2 post brah

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Noki doesn't back me, he states he loved me because I just took a crap on someone's life. And yes swane I'm so bad that's why I never get 1v1s from xpend ;(

After 1 round you ran away  :normal-1:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Also, players who still think i fight to be the * best * my mind is not set on that anymore ever since i came back, i dont no life 1v1 events anymore or even care about them, all i want to do now is focus on mass pk against arti/TW Soon

Disrupted

Name when you wanna go again, and don't cry about my r8 or pots this time :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

didn't you say you have no time to reply non factors can your logic confuse me brah

Also, players who still think i fight to be the * best * my mind is not set on that anymore ever since i came back, i dont no life 1v1 events anymore or even care about them, all i want to do now is focus on mass pk against arti/TW Soon

^ rev have a good point he did more mass pk with sin than 1 vs 1 since he started playing sin on deva.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Name when you wanna go again, and don't cry about my r8 or pots this time :)
When ever you want, I will bring some xpend with me to play with you in 1v1 since you say no "Xpend" wants to 1v1 you  :police:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

LOOOOL
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline 2

• Old Player
DRAKE, Momo, Pedja(early GG), Amatusaru, Lucy , Corey, Inji <- Outcasts

SunnyDay,Ana_ ,Swink , Riel,Nawaf, <- XP

lets not start about merges

god Revsama has spoken all bow down (but still lose to Xaro$ on reborn pw rebuild name on epic pw LOLA)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
didn't you say you have no time to reply non factors can your logic confuse me brah

Stalk =/= reply, learn to read already  :normal-20:

Disrupted

When ever you want, I will bring some xpend with me to play with you in 1v1 since you say no "Xpend" wants to 1v1 you  :police:
Wait you are gonna come online from hibernation for a non factor like me???? Damn I feel graced

jakho

mass pk against arti/TW Soon
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO TW, wasnt their last TW for long time vs XP D:
TW = REAL PK + SWIM IN LAKE   :-[ we got no chance :ccccc