Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs GoodXpen-Warning And A World Boss

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Not to mention you only try to talk big with people backing you, if you weren't in GG you would never try and talk against arti. You feed off others egos to feed your trash one. Please get good

Kid I've been in the forerunners of Artifex, the destroyers of Sync, the Holy Alliance.. Who are you to talk, mere mortal?  :)) you act more ragey than artifex does after a TW loss

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Anami isnt in guild.
Aw, she left, my bad  :normal-27:

Disrupted

that doesn't make you any better

you still do this:
Weird no one backs me and i have earned my ego. So sorry you don't even do anything but spam heal 1 sin and think you are god

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Seby.

you keep saying Seby he didnt help me with nothing unless you count advices as 'gearing up' wtf

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Kid I've been in the forerunners of Artifex, the destroyers of Sync, the Holy Alliance.. Who are you to talk, mere mortal?  :)) such butthurt many mad bc stronk

Who are you?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Any GM gonna clean this down syndrome?  :sad:

Disrupted

Kid I've been in the forerunners of Artifex, the destroyers of Sync, the Holy Alliance.. Who are you to talk, mere mortal?  :)) you act more ragey than artifex does after a TW loss
I'm so angered omg

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Who says im replying to you ? mister seel from sync, you are not even to be mentioned or worthy of quoting what i am saying, i didnt even saw you posted, i read nokis post and make nonquote reply, dont quote again or kick boy

GOD REPLY

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
im the definition of Xpendable when some1 says Xpendable they think of Robbert and Robbert alone i will never join any guild that loses pk even number (therefore i will join none L-o-L!!!) = if i am in Xpendable no matter if 50 other members join OC you cant call it a merge because the definition if Xpendable is in Xpendable guys its okay enjoy pk without xp while it lasts! ^_^

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Who says im replying to you ? mister seel from sync, you are not even to be mentioned or worthy of quoting what i am saying, i didnt even saw you posted, i read nokis post and make nonquote reply, dont quote again or kick boy
2-0 Seel vs Gakido in youtube, I think that's enough, don't quote again or you will lose some members  :police:

i gived you the 7 names now you bring new rules ? lame. Funny fact is that idk why u QQ here if you are not in gg or warning and u did not pk vs us i guess that just see the name xp to make a small parody makes you go crazy
I asked you names of the 7 OC not Xpend, quote me again when you learn to read

jakho

3-1
????????? tw counts now?  :normal-31: damn dawg '-'
btw its 6-3 ololololol

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Weird no one backs me and i have earned my ego.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL love you.

waw, no one backs you?

So sorry you don't even do anything but spam heal 1 sin and think you are god

wow I must be an awful EP

seems like they would never put me in cata pt for tw or something like that  :sad:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Weird no one backs me and i have earned my ego. So sorry you don't even do anything but spam heal 1 sin and think you are god
Who are you to talk about skill, no name shitter. You suck at both mass pk/1v1, don't dare talk about skills again

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
lololol I smell 1v1

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Are you that sad kid that you gotta use personal ego as a +1 to yourself?

bahahhaahhahahahahahhahahah  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))