Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs GoodXpen-Warning And A World Boss

Disrupted

And not the mention that Artifex themself is a merge of Sync and 15+ other guilds from over 4 servers. Really have no room to talk.
Not to mention you only try to talk big with people backing you, if you weren't in GG you would never try and talk against arti. You feed off others egos to feed your trash one. Please get good

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I think if you take hibernation from the game you should take it from forums too

tay the fact that somebody need to take a "hibernation" of this game, that is far away from being something try hard is kinda lame imo. I think they belive that this Epic Pw is like Wolrd Championship of League, They need to relax cuz this game is like a job in RL BRO!

:normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-31: :normal-27: :normal-27: :normal-27: :normal-27: :normal-28: :normal-28: :normal-28: :normal-28:

any post farm ?

Give me names of 7 "old" players, it's ok if you can't, it's just a game no mad bro affs '-'

DRAKE, Momo, Pedja, Amatusaru, Lucy , Corey, SunnyDay,Ana_ ,Swink , Riel,Nawaf

shhh sit down.

but we love our fans so much how could we stay away  :normal-8: especially when they give us so much attention, it's like they keep calling us back

ain't nobody called u tbh u came here to post farm  :police:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
DRAKE, Momo

Alts doesn't count.

Corey
He's HO/Xpendable

DRAKE, Momo, Pedja(early GG), Amatusaru, Lucy , Corey <- Outcasts

That's not still 7

SunnyDay,Ana_ ,Swink , Riel,Nawaf, <- XP
You didn't add Suiko and Scarlet.

I named 7 people who aren't OC

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Not to mention you only try to talk big with people backing you, if you weren't in GG you would never try and talk against arti. You feed off others egos to feed your trash one. Please get good

not to mention you are still in none of these factions yet you still talk

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Alts doesn't count.
He's HO/Xpendable
That's not still 7

i gived you 7 now you bring up more excuses plz swane

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
tay the fact that somebody need to take a "hibernation" of this game, that is far away from being something try hard is kinda lame imo. I think they belive that this Epic Pw is like Wolrd Championship of League, They need to relax cuz this game is like a job in RL BRO!

we still play the game, just not big events like tw and dt as we said  ;) no need to worry about us so much

ain't nobody called u tbh u came here to post farm  :police:

I'd still comment here even if it was in off topic I don't really care about post counts : ))

your tryhard comments called to me I couldn't resist  :sad:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

DRAKE, Momo, Pedja, Amatusaru, Lucy , Corey, SunnyDay,Ana_ ,Swink , Riel,Nawaf

shhh sit down.
Stop getting excited and read this post
Alts doesn't count.
He's HO/Xpendable
That's not still 7

i gived you 7 now you bring up more excuses plz swane
I asked you names of old players, not Xpend recruits, maybe you should learn to read before posting here  :police:

Muffy

Boring thread. U all sound like _Coochi arguing about veno everyday. Same argument everytime bb  :normal-36:

Disrupted

not to mention you are still in none of these factions yet you still talk

Not to mention you kissed artifex's ass then they lost 2 pks and you are quit and went xpend as when xpend lost pk you quit server

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Anami isnt in guild.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Not to mention you kissed artifex's ass then they lost 2 pks and you are quit and went xpend as when xpend lost pk you quit server

that doesn't make you any better

you still do this:

jakho

same goes about ur last tw BRO! XP go sleep cuz tw=real pk, no tw= no pk = no fun  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

give me the names of people in artifex that geared me up

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Stop getting excited and read this post I asked you names of old players, not Xpend recruits, maybe you should learn to read before posting here  :police:

i gived you the 7 names now you bring new rules ? lame. Funny fact is that idk why u QQ here if you are not in gg or warning and u did not pk vs us i guess that just see the name xp to make a small parody makes you go crazy

Anami isnt in guild.

true. +1

same goes about ur last tw BRO! XP go sleep cuz tw=real pk, no tw= no pk = no fun  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14:

3-1

give me the names of people in artifex that geared me up

Seby.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Stop getting excited and read this post I asked you names of old players, not Xpend recruits, maybe you should learn to read before posting here  :police:
Who says im replying to you ? mister seel from sync, you are not even to be mentioned or worthy of quoting what i am saying, i didnt even saw you posted, i read nokis post and make nonquote reply, dont quote again or kick boy