Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the vid kinda makes me feel lost XDDDDDDDDD

u are lost

GoodXpend ? Lol

any merge brah

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The best ghoul ever

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The best ghoul ever

thanks Kaneki.

Disrupted

Wow Noki you are amazing! You can play psy bm and archer now? Good video

Muffy

u are lost

any merge brah

I dont think u r lost nor am i lost. I know someone is lost

Lol innerweeaboo last ep of tokyo ghoul cry ;_;

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
Seems like its was a nice pk :c

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
this will start flamings but i couldnt care less tbh:since XP came from OC and GG is made by mainly old OC members i dont see how some of the XPs aka old OC coming bk to us can be counted as a merge, its just a coming bk to the origins bro ;))).
Anyway, as ive always been saying idc if artifex merged, if they win cuz numbers only or those shyts,they win and lose,good.But yh, what i dont get is why people from artifex are the ones always kicking in the subject "Merge" if their own faction is the union of factions from 3 different servers...
Anyway good video, good music and good gameplay :normal-25: :normal-50: :normal-37: :normal-37:

jakho

this will start flamings but i couldnt care less tbh:since XP came from OC and GG is made by mainly old OC members i dont see how some of the XPs aka old OC coming bk to us can be counted as a merge, its just a coming bk to the origins bro ;))).
Anyway, as ive always been saying idc if artifex merged, if they win cuz numbers only or those shyts,they win and lose,good.But yh, what i dont get is why people from artifex are the ones always kicking in the subject "Merge" if their own faction is the union of factions from 3 different servers...
Anyway good video, good music and good gameplay :normal-25: :normal-50: :normal-37: :normal-37:
pls tich me to unite servers along with loser guilds so we can make overpopulated guild plsssssss :c

Disrupted

And the monkeys have escaped the zoo and will destroy this topic now r.i.p

jakho

we just chillin' on this awesome video '-'
after all they started merge thing lol
I think u are really really narrowminded

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Wow Noki you are amazing! You can play psy bm and archer now? Good video

i played archer when i started game years ago but i don't like archer here.

I dont think u r lost nor am i lost. I know someone is lost

Lol innerweeaboo last ep of tokyo ghoul cry ;_;

then u lost go watch anime nerd

2 long to read

pls tich me to unite servers along with loser guilds so we can make overpopulated guild plsssssss :c

back to br sv

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL love you.

Brazil plz

jakho

i played archer when i started game years ago but i don't like archer here.

then u lost go watch anime nerd
2 long to read

back to br sv

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL love you.

Brazil plz
hello kitty plz

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
hello kitty plz

is more fun than pw

Disrupted

Not narrow minded at all. The narrow minded posts in this topic are only stating that artifex is a merged faction from 3 servers. That's not a merge. It means they played other servers together and came here.  The simple fact you don't know how to respond when they point out when y'all merge is narrow minded. Artifex has maybe done like 1 merge maybe on this server? Idk. All I do know is you get really defensive when anyone talks about GG and XP merging