Epic Perfect World

Gigantic boss in gigantic hole

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
So you need a gigantic boss in your gigantic hole from what I can see?   ???

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
LMAO!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Indulgence

If this idea is implemented just please don't put a boss that purges or turns you into a retarded squirrel

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

If this idea is implemented just please don't put a boss that purges or turns you into a ******ed squirrel

I think that purge shuld be but not spam debuf like the one of adc west. Just low def No 0 def plz  i don't want to get 87k by subzero and his zerk crit  But low defecence some times ct aps reduce will be decent just not spam purge and low defences cuz is not gonna be a fun time for anybody

Indulgence

I think that purge shuld be but not spam debuf like the one of adc west. Just low def No 0 def plz  i don't want to get 87k by subzero and his zerk crit  But low defecence some times ct aps reduce will be decent just not spam purge and low defences cuz is not gonna be a fun time for anybody

Have you fought the FairyTale boss?  Not a fun time.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Have you fought the FairyTale boss?  Not a fun time.

oh well is not a fan time cuz he go 5 aps and then is perma sleep i just mean low defece and purge onli if the boss is going to spam stun sleep paraliz purge 5 aps taco bell starbucks kfc mc donals  on me yes no thanks nope i don't like that life

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
The boss should be Violent during her time of the month that looks like godzilla. Breathes fire debuffs every 2 seconds drains chi ever 5 seconds and deals bleed damage 5k every 10 seconds. Reward is..... well .... anything that can kill that... give them GM status for a iminute.
x5 the bleed damage. +1

Indulgence

oh well is not a fan time cuz he go 5 aps and then is perma sleep i just mean low defece and purge onli if the boss is going to spam stun sleep paraliz purge 5 aps taco bell starbucks kfc mc donals  on me yes no thanks nope i don't like that life

Please stop sleep depriving yourself  :-[

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Debuffs:
0 pdef
0 mdef
decrease hp
steal chi
aoe sleep
heavens flame

Buffs:
5.0 aps
pdef
mdef
hp
hp regen

should be an interesting one  :-\

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Debuffs:
0 pdef
0 mdef
decrease hp
steal chi
aoe sleep
heavens flame

Buffs:
5.0 aps
pdef
mdef
hp
hp regen

should be an interesting one  :-\
yesssss!!!!! that would be amazing

Im glad everyone likes my idea, hope we can all be friends and kill boss together 1st time it spawns !  :tiger-4:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yesssss!!!!! that would be amazing

Im glad everyone likes my idea, hope we can all be friends and kill boss together 1st time it spawns !  :tiger-4:
lol....vookie..i dont understand u :/
r u only cutie on forums?