Epic Perfect World

NW Map...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

can you remove some lands not that many but can you guys really remove some lands cuz some nations wars end up being super dam boring...  and we will have more pvp and more " fun lands.." instead of a lot of empty lands some times.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+ 1 good idea you got a point it does get boring.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
+1, but maybe not so small, there are quite a lot of people who attend nw.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1, but maybe not so small, there are quite a lot of people who attend nw.

ye not super small like this one but ye more small cuz at the end of the day we spend more time walking to china that doing nw tbh.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 but not too small :S

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
It's too small map for 150+ people in each nation. Most of them will just stay in base without any ability to fight cos of full battles.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It's too small map for 150+ people in each nation. Most of them will just stay in base without any ability to fight cos of full battles.

read when i said Not this size something decen.t and the 150 you onli end up playing wth 80 or 100 cuz other 50 70 afk in base

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Base on your rough idea show and your reasoning ie making it less borring.

Did you actually think what you were doing.

Nw play using your Map

each nation takes control of the dozen or so areas directly infront of there base and for the next 1 hour 40 min plus you spend the time trying to get into one of the 4 or 5 lands you might beable to get access to attack.

So good plan condence the fighting into only a few area  per nation so eg 1st 30 in fine rest can go make coffee while get sent back and forth back to base while trying to be one of the 30 to get access.

Cut off the corners of map or change it to circular edge to loose the corner area and condence the fighting toward the center, without limiting each nations ability to attack either one on both sides and in center.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
u ok? What if some ppl ended up without being able to enter land because the map is small -1

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Probably would be better if GM's merged every 2 lands into 1 make it a bit smaller.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
u ok? What if some ppl ended up without being able to enter land because the map is small -1

if u can take 2 second to read instead of write the first thing that come to your brain will be good i said make it more small not exactly like that picture.

Base on your rough idea show and your reasoning ie making it less borring.

Did you actually think what you were doing.

Nw play using your Map

each nation takes control of the dozen or so areas directly infront of there base and for the next 1 hour 40 min plus you spend the time trying to get into one of the 4 or 5 lands you might beable to get access to attack.

So good plan condence the fighting into only a few area  per nation so eg 1st 30 in fine rest can go make coffee while get sent back and forth back to base while trying to be one of the 30 to get access.

Cut off the corners of map or change it to circular edge to loose the corner area and condence the fighting toward the center, without limiting each nations ability to attack either one on both sides and in center.

hi i played this game for 5 years and i know but ppl want pvp in nw they don't want spend 3 minutes walking to land to end up being done or lost or insta win

Probably would be better if GM's merged every 2 lands into 1 make it a bit smaller.

this.

i don't want something super small just something more dencent and not that big since the amount of ppl that do nw is not that big and they always being a lot of afk so if u can get into lands more fast is more easy to carry or do come back.

Indulgence

+1 to this idea.

My boyfriend factorino

bvanharjr