Epic Perfect World

Evening's Academy, Indra's Student

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think you are Indra + Evening combined bro.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Sab

? Xar + Evening = 2 skrub barbs were defeated by Indra 1vs1 best barb in servers of vendetta + storm + epic + pwi + PwE. Learn place maggot or I make Ep just to defeat you 1vs1 as well

LMAOOO

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i hear some baddies trying to say something about my name as if they amount to any sort of factor....ROFLMAOCOPTER
Indra was disintegrated into subatomic particles until the quantum foam that contained Indra's matter became perforated with nuclear fission

tl;dr: indra died
agreeed 
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:53 am by Reaper

Offline 2

• Old Player
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) top of my class in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the likes of which has never been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. You think you can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better prepare for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) little thing you call your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) top of my class in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the likes of which has never been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. You think you can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better prepare for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) little thing you call your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

this was actually pretty funny.... and understandable for once....

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
? Xar + Evening = 2 skrub barbs were defeated by Indra 1vs1 best barb in servers of vendetta + storm + epic + pwi + PwE. Learn place maggot or I make Ep just to defeat you 1vs1 as well
:normal-2:

Offline Drive

• 🌙