Epic Perfect World

Dude, so many deaths

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline sakurabak

During like 15 minutes, Worms have signeted 5 times behind GGs backs after getting whiped. This is what has killed this pk and made it unenjoyable for me personally. When there are 3 factions equally matched fighting each other, just pick a side and stay there, do not signet behing same faction 5 times and gank this particular faction.
Gz for Artifex for keeping normal numbers for 15 minutes.

Disrupted

Hi sir, nice video

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
During like 15 minutes, Worms have signeted 5 times behind GGs backs after getting whiped. This is what has killed this pk and made it unenjoyable for me personally. When there are 3 factions equally matched fighting each other, just pick a side and stay there, do not signet behing same faction 5 times and gank this particular faction.
Dont you ever make a post that isn't complaining about something?
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 10:38 am by Monokuma

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Indulgence

Good video and music. Maybe you should've positioned yourself off to the side more.

Offline sakurabak

Dont you ever make a post that isn't complaining about something?

Ofc. I do... I also talk about things that I like. There was a really strong full moone for the last few days.. so I was a bit out of balance (and still am). But still, most things I say, make sense:)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Ofc. I do... I also talk about things that I like. There was a really strong full moone for the last few days.. so I was a bit out of balance (and still am). But still, most things I say, make sense:)

LOOOOOOOL uwot m8 ?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

lol js, every time worms attends a PK, they leave with 5 new members they found running around near the pk area.
Seen with my own eyes.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Good video, nice pk. It's nice to know I'm not the only one
that gets AA'd to death by Artifex Pro Archers :c

8/10

Music wasn't too bad  ^-^
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Did you turn into a werewolf? 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
GoodGame winner

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Everytime I hear one of the songs I used in some of my pk vids in your pk vids I start hating them  :normal-9:

sad part is i don't watch em so i don't know if i used em or not.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran