Epic Perfect World

Assassins, the lowest on the food chain?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
equal? come 1 v 1 seldom.
Yes, equal.

cevans1290

Sins, 30-40k hp, if I'm right? My pure magic EP is 30k without VD. You could easily be like a barb and lose all dmg but go vit Sin, or stop complaining. Either works

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
Sins, 30-40k hp, if I'm right? My pure magic EP is 30k without VD. You could easily be like a barb and lose all dmg but go vit Sin, or stop complaining. Either works
woaw, vit sins? you must be one of the best sins ever.

Offline Aarkshan

Can't + this enough people seem to forget the problem might be them OR the player that plays the class, don't even think about it and scream out loud overpowered class and ask for a nerf.
bu.. but u guys are donators :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak

A lot of sins who are terrible at survival do eventually play a barb since the classes are sorta similar, Spark aps/Skill spam

This is just another bad sin mid-conversion between sin to barb. lelo
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Aarkshan

A lot of sins who are terrible at survival do eventually play a barb since the classes are sorta similar, Spark aps/Skill spam

This is just another bad sin mid-conversion between sin to barb. lelo
Dude its obviously his gear, and i saw it. , oh and i think that sins don't need boosting in damage at all, its already good.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Resuming this discussion:

DPH : Fair

APS: OP

Nerf APS GM pls. :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
Resuming this discussion:

DPH : Fair

APS: OP

Nerf APS GM pls. :smiley:
I agree. :smiley:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE

????????????? kid assassins lowest? how2sin w3w no offense but sins are the best dmg dealers on serv lel they hit hard with zc dph or aps either good. Aps could use a nerf but dph is fine aps kill wrs and barbs in r8(bad ones anyways) seems too op lel but their dmg is not even close to lowest on food chain. id say lowest is ep dmg but they not really meant for dmg anyways

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
????????????? kid assassins lowest? how2sin w3w no offense but sins are the best dmg dealers on serv lel they hit hard with zc dph or aps either good. Aps could use a nerf but dph is fine aps kill wrs and barbs in r8(bad ones anyways) seems too op lel but their dmg is not even close to lowest on food chain. id say lowest is ep dmg but they not really meant for dmg anyways

lal EPs deal low dmg?  :))

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
they are only as over powered or under powered as the person that plays them and what situation they play them . In mass PK it's another story, because as soon as an assassin is seen, they are normally seen as a threat because they are either protecting a healer or the leader. In mass PK, assassins fall very quickly due to their lack of crowd control moves. .So, my suggestion would be to either go with gear that makes your have a 3.33 APS base, or learn timing in the case of DPH.
nobody says you even need 3.33 base to be good. best example i seen is Aizoh wich kills a Ha class (wont mention name) that most 3.33 sins cant even touch,including me,aizoh is only 2.86 base. Its true that sins hit a bit harder then the rest of the classes,but its because thats the La class's nature,hit hard and die easy,an assasin is similar as archer,just played diffrently,but i must say an archer is a much better choice for mass pk then an assasin,archers simply have a bit more anti stun skills,its true that sins have tidal,but tidal isnt 100%, the damage is fine,the defence is a bit lower in my opinion,but i guess thats normal for a class that is pure dd

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
You should check BlackDeath's video from some days ago...nothing more to add, just go learn to tank better.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
lal EPs deal low dmg?  :))
yeah o.o lower then sins at least

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
nobody says you even need 3.33 base to be good. best example i seen is Aizoh wich kills a Ha class (wont mention name) that most 3.33 sins cant even touch,including me,aizoh is only 2.86 base. Its true that sins hit a bit harder then the rest of the classes,but its because thats the La class's nature,hit hard and die easy,an assasin is similar as archer,just played diffrently,but i must say an archer is a much better choice for mass pk then an assasin,archers simply have a bit more anti stun skills,its true that sins have tidal,but tidal isnt 100%, the damage is fine,the defence is a bit lower in my opinion,but i guess thats normal for a class that is pure dd

nah, APS sin hit OP, is different of DPH sins that hit harder.  :police:

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
So, we all know that assassins are over powered in the real pwi.

But are they OP in real life  :rolleyes: