Epic Perfect World

Assassins, the lowest on the food chain?

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
assassin are strong aps or even dph . it depend how you play it . ask some pro sin to teach you if they have time .after that  beat mentalista and you will become good sin .

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
One thing people need to remember when they are considering a nerf/boost thread:

Just because you may be having difficulty with the class,
does not mean the class is broken or has issues.
A poor worksman blames his tools.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
One thing people need to remember when they are considering a nerf/boost thread:

Rekt. ;)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

see me play sin you'll change your mind or wr or mystic or mage or whatever char u want its not the class boy its always the player unless you're a psy vs a mystic no1 gonna blame u for dying boy or some other rock scissor type of classes **** bro its okay if you are not good you fit the rest of the server

Can't + this enough people seem to forget the problem might be them OR the player that plays the class, don't even think about it and scream out loud overpowered class and ask for a nerf.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Can't + this enough people seem to forget the problem might be them OR the player that plays the class, don't even think about it and scream out loud overpowered class and ask for a nerf.

They are new, don't forget.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Quote from: Robbert link=topic=6 :-[8949.msg249291#msg249291 date=1410476951
see me play sin you'll change your mind or wr or mystic or mage or whatever char u want its not the class boy its always the player unless you're a psy vs a mystic no1 gonna blame u for dying boy or some other rock scissor type of classes **** bro its okay if you are not good you fit the rest of the server
lol rob ur right

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
^ I agree with this, people seem to forget the problem might be them or the players playing the class.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

[shadow=red,left]^This[/shadow]

:tiger-1:<I'm not postfarming>  :tiger-1:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So, we all know that assassins are over powered in the real pwi. But here we are forced into dph by bonus changes. So you might ask what is wrong with dph? The thing is. Dph for sins = 7-13k crits without gof, so about 26k with gof. Putting this into perspective. We hit a little higher then bms and higher then a health barb but the thing is. They have one thing we dont, health. So not only do we not hit hard but we also die quick. If you feel indifferent to my opinion please leave a reply why!

Nah bro, DPH is FAIR!, I support DPH sins! If God support DPH sins, fk the rest...

but now, APS SIN IS BROKEN, NERF THAT FAST!

^.

Sin lowest on the food chain ? Sorry mr but a good sin can tank africa and kill 2 or 3 at the same time. Lern from maxy,rev,or Marko.

loweset on the food chain ? Psy.

shadap bad psy, we not at the low, u are, we dont.  :police:

Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 02:24 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Once a sin says his class isnt OP, s/he's completely lost any trust s/he could ever have gained.
Plus, a thread from this seldom, saying his class is weak because... he cant play it? You get 2hit easy bro

My psy has 1038 magic, 97 attack lvls. It's not that high, I know. But I still think that a LA class like sins, who are supposed to be squishy, shouldnt be able to "tank my damage". I hit some good geared sins for like 7-8k non crit. And it was a test. None of us had buffs.

And dont come and tell me that to deal damage on a sin I necessarily need to combo. That's bs.
You can see the way you like it, I dont care. This class, assassin, has been overpowered. And it's a fact. Many threads have been made about this, and Agatio has certainly read them.
The only answer we've got was "sin is fine the way it is, and it's not going to be nerfed".
Now, could you please explain your point about that to us?
Thank you. c:
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 09:56 am by Shirai
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Should just close this thread, its just a person who cant play class saying sin is too weak. he wont even explain his reasoning. learn to use death chain+ dew or something lol
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 11:07 am by Monokuma

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
So, we all know that assassins are over powered in the real pwi. But here we are forced into dph by bonus changes. So you might ask what is wrong with dph? The thing is. Dph for sins = 7-13k crits without gof, so about 26k with gof. Putting this into perspective. We hit a little higher then bms and higher then a health barb but the thing is. They have one thing we dont, health. So not only do we not hit hard but we also die quick. If you feel indifferent to my opinion please leave a reply why!

Sin is only class I play. I also play on the harder culti which is demon. Survival is a solid 50% harder than on sage. DPH is overpowered as *** not to mention the little skill it now takes to play dph. APS isn't the hardest shit in game but it can b a bitch in some situations.

anyways tho, sins sacrifice defenses for speed and quick actions. Hence why they r called assassins. Quit bitching and go play a barb if it too bad for a sin. If anything sins need a nerfed tidal.

I play demon sin. Don't say I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to tidal.
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
Lol, Im making a damage to health to skill chart for all the classes right now. So just wait.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
Other then just saying why they are op why dont you explain why with damage and everything.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I am not taking seriously your thread. I only took my chance to hear any answer from Agatio. /:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls