Epic Perfect World

guide for all weapon reskins

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I have looked and searched but cannot find a guide as mentioned above. Gm's have done a great job on making visual guides for flyers, mounts etc... Searching reskins suggestion guide ir rather tiresome. Any way this can be done?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You can preview em ing o.o...

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Go ingame > open boutique > fashion weapon tab > find 'Preview' button > click (make sure u don't take the male weapon if u're female) > it shows the reskin.

you're welcome :p
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
That's not what I asked. Ofcourse you can view ingame. But are you going to personally log that specific class when you're playing a different one that doesn't show it in preveiw. People sell skins that aren't their specific class so thats what I mean l. If I'm playing my sin and someone pops world chat with a hammer skin hey I might want the for my barb.... But person selling isn't a barb so they can't show me how it looks.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
That's what I'm asking for.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I guess it could be done but it would be very time consuming.

It was done for the flights/mounts etc as you cannot preview those in game without buying them,
however you can preview skins, even if you have to jump on a different character.

It takes you a couple mins to switch characters, but would take several days or longer to compile something like this,
given how many different skins are in the game.

I remember it take Magestic a very long time to do the Boutique Forge guide.

If it is something that is badly wanted by people, then I will happily do it, just saying why it hasn't already been done.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

If it is something that is badly wanted by people, then I will happily do it, just saying why it hasn't already been done.
[shadow=red,left]Please do,  :normal-4: I love you!![/shadow]

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I understand it would take awhile however not just for me.....I'm sure it would be great for players who want to come here to be able to see everything we have to offer as a server I guess.