• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
nice homepage aga goodjob  :-* :-* O:-)

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
any fixes on EAs? still weak and 1-hit by noob wiz  ;D  :)) ;D
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm really sorry if I'm wrong but

why are people still posting here? wasn't this posted on 10th September?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BISKAT

• Beginner
Omg guys, venos pet are already weak,

Seeker Wings skill kill pets 1 hit, Absorv Soul from mystic 1 Hit and Bms morai Skill can kill with 1 hit aswell.

Ours pet shouldnt be nerfed, they should get more HP and def, so they dont die so easily...

Please guys :S

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'm really sorry if I'm wrong but

why are people still posting here? wasn't this posted on 10th September?
Pretty much this lol.

Offline BISKAT

• Beginner
Sorry I didnt pay attention on the date. But don't you agreed that our pets are really easy to kill?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Sorry I didnt pay attention on the date. But don't you agreed that our pets are really easy to kill?
+100000. Should get a refund on event pets (ones that cost Event Tokens) Due to them being one shot from a few classes and 2~3 shot from the rest of the classes. The monkey king -w/e its called- is the only tanky pet.  :-X Last tad longer then the event pets.. But still can get oneshot by psy/(Some) Clerics/Mystics. Its really annoying rezzing the pet(takes long too) and having to feed it every time it dies. My Cookies are always on cool down tbh. But what you gonna do. Not our fault that people can't kill a veno fast enough, so they QQ about their pets. lawl /End Rant/

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
+100000. Should get a refund on event pets (ones that cost Event Tokens) Due to them being one shot from a few classes and 2~3 shot from the rest of the classes. The monkey king -w/e its called- is the only tanky pet.  :-X Last tad longer then the event pets.. But still can get oneshot by psy/(Some) Clerics/Mystics. Its really annoying rezzing the pet(takes long too) and having to feed it every time it dies. My Cookies are always on cool down tbh. But what you gonna do. Not our fault that people can't kill a veno fast enough, so they QQ about their pets. lawl /End Rant/
wfs are already a broken class, u are immune to all, drain 0 chi, apply 0 pdef, 0 mdef and keep stunlocked+hfed and sealed.....ur pets hit 15k per hit and u want them to be immortal also?(not like they r squishy)L4L. xddd

Offline PVpanther

• Beginner
its making me update the game client

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Veno pets are still very tanky and not easy to kill at all with proper buffs and stat rolls.