Epic Perfect World

Server maintenance 11th Sept.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Venos qq'ing about hp drop, if u'd have more than 80iq points u'd realise that there's a skill that increases the physical defence of pet by 50/100% (?) its vanguard effect all the time on pet, with the 60% damage from players, a phy damage'er will hit 800-1,4k in pet, which requires atleast 3-5 seconds to kill the pet, add some heals in between and maybe u will also stun the target and pet is still immortal, but meh, logic is rare :)))))

excuse me.. but i try and utilize all skills available to me for my pets.. i think this hp drop includes WITH that buff... lets not attack people here it is really rude and unbecoming of the community. (if you dont have anything nice to say in a constructive manner try hard not to say it at all....) (im talking about the skill blessing of the pack not strong)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Idk why im writing to a ******... but but what if the classes i mention heard of fire/earth/water def reduce, spark, extreme poison and nuke skills(ones that deal eg, 300%-500% dmg)?
With this post I'm done with this cancerous community, bye.
1 more retard gone, 99 to go
 :normal-40:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hilarious thread

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
idiots everywhere!! too much complain just go with the flow.....
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
ok im gonna say something. u nerfed pet ok i agree it is too tanky , but when u want to nerf AS 30k or 3.33 damage sins?

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
okay to make it more clear
My element resistance with dragon set is 14k
and my element resistance with r8 is 14k as well
                                technically with the increase in +15% mdef , i think the element resist must rise too regardless of the server side

so is this a glitch or has something beeen overlooked

Last Edit: Sept 11, 2014, 08:58 pm by fengshui4ever

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Maintenance on september 11, must be some conspiracy   :normal-37:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
okay to make it more clear
My element resistance with dragon set is 14k
and my element resistance with r8 is 14k as well
                                technically with the increase in +15% mdef , i think the element resist must rise to atleast regardless of the server side

so is this a glitch or has something beeen overlooked

I think its passive till paych so its still but since its not on set bonus client wont show it

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
I think its passive till paych so its still but since its not on set bonus client wont show it

well the crit which was removed , shows in the Character window (C) like you can notice you have less crit than before, so why doesnt the +15% element resist show in the Character window (C)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just compare how much mag defence adds the third and how much forth r8 gear part and you will see that it's there.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Was sins/eas chest and legs not having a strength requirement after this patch an intentional change? If so, will you please make it so old pieces also won't have any? My 0.1 interval and strength top makes me so emo.

scatterer3

Just compare how much mag defence adds the third and how much forth r8 gear part and you will see that it's there.

I got 19% elemental resistance on r8 pants, switching from r8 back to dragon (which is HA/LA) and doing the opposite is a bit weird here, can't feel it  :'(. And I am not the Mentalista type to grab my calculator and get drown in calculations.

Offline Jennabee

-archers dominate the PK ranking...where is their nerf?  In top 100 on 9/12 server time:
   43 archers
   20 sins
   14 wizzies
   10 Psychics
   7 venos
   4 barbs
   1 mystic
   1 cleric
   0 Blademasters
   0 Seekers
-when do venos get to pull pets in air (how many other classes have to land on ground to use a major skill?)

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
 :tiger-5: ADD MORE PET SLOTS!
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<