Epic Perfect World

Server maintenance 11th Sept.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why lowering veno pets hp down?
Some not skilled player QQ-ed about it cause cant play its class and now answer is lower veno pets hp? LOL
haha yeah
veno pet with right buffs = deal 800/hit as meelee and heal is full hp, haha, very balanced

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Is the +15% Element defense from equip working ? My Element Defense from r8 and dragon seems to be the same...were both changed? or is this a glitch?
No, its not a glitch. As agatio said :

Change list:

* Seeker's set bonus has been changed and is exactly the same like Blademaster's from now:
for 2 parts: 20 defence levels, for 3 parts: +15% magic defence from equipment, for 4 parts: +30 attack levels
note: since this change is only on the server side now, until the next client patch you will see the old bonuses in the armor description, however new stats have already been applied what you can check in your character attributes

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Thanks Lord Agation! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Some not skilled player QQ-ed about it cause cant play its class and now answer is lower veno pets hp? LOL

What are you trying to talk about non skilled player lol

Disrupted

Yes it's so bad, when even if you stun lock the veno and aps a pet it won't die fast, 1 heal is full hp, but we have to spend a lot of time trying to kill the pet. Even reckless rush doesn't 1hit the pet anymore for some people, the only people that kill a pet easy are clerics.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Gf
Gf

Sir Pets are not meant to be mega dds or secondary Wf Lowering the hp is a good idea I cant killone solo Veno just heals it.anyway ty agatio for patch my team win,seeker team win
noob blur kill all pets... in a single time hit

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Venos qq'ing about hp drop, if u'd have more than 80iq points u'd realise that there's a skill that increases the physical defence of pet by 50/100% (?) its vanguard effect all the time on pet, with the 60% damage from players, a phy damage'er will hit 800-1,4k in pet, which requires atleast 3-5 seconds to kill the pet, add some heals in between and maybe u will also stun the target and pet is still immortal, but meh, logic is rare :)))))

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
Yes it's so bad, when even if you stun lock the veno and aps a pet it won't die fast, 1 heal is full hp, but we have to spend a lot of time trying to kill the pet. Even reckless rush doesn't 1hit the pet anymore for some people, the only people that kill a pet easy are clerics.
u forget mystic AS and seeker's blur will kill pets too or u don't know... get good sir

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Change list:
* HP of Venomancer pets have been adjusted: for event and event token pets it's 10% lower and for Avatar of War 15% lower

Wow. Werent the pets weak enough as they were? I mean 3 sec to ress just so it can deal around 15k dmg per player, while you can make 40k dmg with skills in 3 sec. Nerf all pls.

So glad Archeage is coming out on Tuesday, won't have to put up with Agatio's stupid decisions anymore.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
and OMG Aga, ty for the update :normal-40:

Offline Rair

haha yeah
veno pet with right buffs = deal 800/hit as meelee and heal is full hp, haha, very balanced
Venos hit LA classes around 8-10k's. Wiz hit LA classes 10-14k's. Psy hit LA classes around 10-15k's.
UNBALANCED
But the real unbalanced class is the one you play. Moron.

Venos qq'ing about hp drop, if u'd have more than 80iq points u'd realise that there's a skill that increases the physical defence of pet by 50/100% (?) its vanguard effect all the time on pet, with the 60% damage from players, a phy damage'er will hit 800-1,4k in pet, which requires atleast 3-5 seconds to kill the pet, add some heals in between and maybe u will also stun the target and pet is still immortal, but meh, logic is rare :)))))
This post.... guaranteed cancer. You obviously never played a veno so shut the fk up and go back to pressing autoattack button on sin. (venos take dmg skills over def, so what you say = venos can't use + its a waste since no matter what def/hp pet has, it drops 123 in PK)
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2014, 04:26 pm by Teiden

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Venos hit LA classes around 8-10k's. Wiz hit LA classes 10-14k's. Psy hit LA classes around 10-15k's.
UNBALANCED
But the real unbalanced class is the one you play. Moron.
 This post??? You obviously never played a veno so shut the fk up and go back to pressing autoattack button on sin. (venos take dmg skills over def, so what you say is bs)
u ever heard of wood def reduce, nova, extreme poison, amp?

Offline Rair

u ever heard of wood def reduce, nova, extreme poison, amp?
Idk why im writing to a ******... but but what if the classes i mention heard of fire/earth/water def reduce, spark, extreme poison and nuke skills(ones that deal eg, 300%-500% dmg)?
With this post I'm done with this cancerous community, bye.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I am so sick of all the nerfs here.  Seems the select few complain and get what they want. Pets of all things get nerfed. Just remove them should make the ones who cant kill them happy. :rolleyes:
In the meantime I'll be waiting for Tuesady.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am so sick of all the nerfs here.  Seems the select few complain and get what they want. Pets of all things get nerfed. Just remove them should make the ones who cant kill them happy. :rolleyes:
Because I do nerfs every patch, right? I could not mention that change and no-one would notice :D