Epic Perfect World

PVP Non-stop

Offline Toxique

• Dexter ♥ Hannibal ♥ Breaking Bad ♥
  • Characters: Toxique
  • Faction: Warning
I've been thinking about this ... since people always complain about outnumbered pvps, people that use the faction signet to fight 3, people killing you while you 1v1, etc... Is it possible to create a "pvp non-stop instance" where people can enter by taking the quest from a npc (solo or with squad just like nw) with a maximum nr of people for each team. Something like cube, with different rooms for each type of pk (1v1 room where you enter and just wait for your opponent, 10 vs 10 where squads have to be made then the leader takes the quest and teleports the whole team, guild vs guild with a max nr of people ofc, 2vs2, etc)

Since it's not an event, but something you do 'cause you're a pvp lover, rewards should be low (for the winner/winning team), something like 10 ecs and 10 st just like the God's giving quest and maybe a title that you can achieve after winning a decent amount of pvps (after 10 won 1v1, fot example).

Ofc kills count for rankings. All kind of pots allowed, but players should be debuffed when they enter, so they can have only self and buffs from squad members (if you don't have a cleric in team, no cleric buffs for you; 1v1 self buffs only ofc.)

So, what do you think? Is this possible?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Toxique

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Good idea for all the pk junkies. No to the ec st prize as you don't pk for ec or st ( already Ns and Nw for both ) but special pk title idea good for prize but 24 hour time for lower lvl titles and longer for the higher ones ie 50 1 v1 wins in row keep all month, 25 a week, 20 4 days, 15  2 days and 10 24hours.

Offline Toxique

special pk title idea good for prize but 24 hour time for lower lvl titles and longer for the higher ones ie 50 1 v1 wins in row keep all month, 25 a week, 20 4 days, 15  2 days and 10 24hours.

+1 ^^

El Señor Mittens

( already Ns and Nw for both )

NS is a terrible farming method not to mention that people who go there are usually random people who suck hard and cant PvP for their lives. NW happens twice a week and more than half of the supply tokens you get actually depend on your nation's points, making NW an unreliable farming method too.

Offline Toxique

NS is a terrible farming method not to mention that people who go there are usually random people who suck hard and cant PvP for their lives. NW happens twice a week and more than half of the supply tokens you get actually depend on your nation's points, making NW an unreliable farming method too.

Yeah, you are right, but I'm talking about pvp, there are many other ways of farming too.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 this is a great idea. I think the titles is reward enough for this type of thing.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

El Señor Mittens

Yeah, you are right, but I'm talking about pvp, there are many other ways of farming too.

Ik, i was just replying to his comment though.

Either way, +

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
uhm what about NO?

Offline Toxique

Disrupted

-1 would limit pk to much, and would require to much work on a devs part i think

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
I've been thinking about this ... since people always complain about outnumbered pvps, people that use the faction signet to fight 3, people killing you while you 1v1, etc... Is it possible to create a "pvp non-stop instance" where people can enter by taking the quest from a npc (solo or with squad just like nw) with a maximum nr of people for each team. Something like cube, with different rooms for each type of pk (1v1 room where you enter and just wait for your opponent, 10 vs 10 where squads have to be made then the leader takes the quest and teleports the whole team, guild vs guild with a max nr of people ofc, 2vs2, etc)

Since it's not an event, but something you do 'cause you're a pvp lover, rewards should be low (for the winner/winning team), something like 10 ecs and 10 st just like the God's giving quest and maybe a title that you can achieve after winning a decent amount of pvps (after 10 won 1v1, fot example).

Ofc kills count for rankings. All kind of pots allowed, but players should be debuffed when they enter, so they can have only self and buffs from squad members (if you don't have a cleric in team, no cleric buffs for you; 1v1 self buffs only ofc.)

So, what do you think? Is this possible?
OMG I HAD SAME IDEA 2 YRS AGO ARE WE BESTIES???? <333 :3333 :))) affs '_' DUDEZ OMGZZZZ DIS WULD BE AWESOME!! ERM ER GERD!!!!! XDDDDDD <33 :3 ;P

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 would limit pk to much, and would require to much work on a devs part i think

I don't understand what you mean by it would limit pk too much, could you explain

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Been suggested over 10 times already, and agatio's answer was the same, too much work and no way to make it unable to be abused by factions bringing many ppl and so on...also for the 1v1 part, would be hard coded to divide each 2 ppl in a room, again a lot of coding to do, so for now, best way, as aga said, is to ask for 1v1 with bet in wc
about the 10vs10, gms already doing such events on a smaller scale as 6v6 and as i saw, they might do somethin bigger also, its just a matter of time till they find a way to do it.
Use search button next time