Epic Perfect World

3 Suggestions.

Vegas

Someone explain how demon archers are OP ?

They aren't.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
LOL so much stupidity in the OP's post. Demon archers aren't OP at all.

Offline sakurabak

Someone explain how demon archers are OP ?
Nobody is saying, they are op, but their debuff rate is op. (my personal opinion).I may also add that the easiest class in this game does not deserver the strongest weapon available in whole game (which in my opinion a ranged debuff is).

cevans1290

How can you love sin after 1.5.1?
I never used R8 on my sin. I got 3.33 base dragon mix after, and I still found it OP - but I liked it from level 15 on pwi.xD

Sab

Actually, from what I am seeing, the community has improved. I see many nice people around, people who just like this game and desire to compete against other nice people. It is not like a game needs 90% of ass holes that are going to abuse each other and all the nice players that try to have some fun outside of sz.
EPW had the worst community that i have experienced so far (have played on 6 servers).  I will gladly play and donate to people, who strive to improve this game and make it fair for everyone.

I can't agree with this, i appreciate your opinion though. PW's community gets worst every single time as long as the future keeps going. Online gaming before was a new thing, so people played it for fun and curiosity. Players weren't so experienced in fact they were just trying to improve. Now that technology keeps growing, and online gaming isn't a new thing any more, players have got better tone of times, and have got a huge cap of experience within the gaming world= more ego, and trash talk with disagreements.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Good thread but the replies make me sad  :sad:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi there, here are my suggestions regarding game balance.
1. Venos have too many stuns on pet, so removing one stun would be nice.
2. Demon Archers  debuff way too much, this is a dissapointing aspect of pvp atm.
3. What about those 3.33 r8 sins, will they ever get any nerf? It is obvious that when you achieve op equipment on a sin, you can kill people with an ease. Barbs, Seekers, Bms are nerfed regarding aps, arcane classes can't really get op with r8 stats, but sins and archers can totalyl overdo it with their r8 stats.
P.S. If i do not wanna marry in game, i do not deserve a blessing?

Please, do not defend your own class, everyone has eyes and can see the facts clearly.

Venons are fine, archers are fine, i agree with APS sin, Beijing with my help invented the Elimination to make all sins move to DPH, but most still in aps cause is easier press 3 spark+F1, maybe one day, we will get a block where the max atk speed u can reach is 2.0, maybe...  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Sab

Venons are fine, archers are fine, i agree with APS sin, Beijing with my help invented the Elimination to make all sins move to DPH, but most still in aps cause is easier press 3 spark+F1, maybe one day, we will get a block where the max atk speed u can reach is 2.0, maybe...  :police:

this guy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
this guy

All i see since i started play is, all classes are getting boosts, buffs, etc, and the only class nerfed is da psy.No one even complain about psy... :police:

infernchidhu

Wait, how come when i made a similar if not exactly the same thread, i got perma banned on forums and got ganked by like 10 GMs or something ( Reason : Flamebait ), how is this thread flourishing ???

PS : Demon venos being opd is a classic example of what happens when you try to make a support class a self sustained DD class. PW CN gave those venos those skills to tank, and pets to CC, epic has custom gear with crazy channeling on it : Result a completely broken class with both support skills and DD skills.

Sins are crazy broken, the 4 aps is a minor issue, its death chain with dew of protection, u have only two options when a sin does that, immune or die.

Demon archers purging too much : Are u ok ? equal range terrible channeling 1 hit defense cry about sage archers being insta cast not demon archers purging too much  :'(

Barb stun : By far the most broken thing ever, doesnt get over rided adds up, meaning with a little luck, u can hold a target in their place forever.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Wait, how come when i made a similar if not exactly the same thread, i got perma banned on forums and got ganked by like 10 GMs or something ( Reason : Flamebait ), how is this thread flourishing ???

PS : Demon venos being opd is a classic example of what happens when you try to make a support class a self sustained DD class. PW CN gave those venos those skills to tank, and pets to CC, epic has custom gear with crazy channeling on it : Result a completely broken class with both support skills and DD skills.

Sins are crazy broken, the 4 aps is a minor issue, its death chain with dew of protection, u have only two options when a sin does that, immune or die.

Demon archers purging too much : Are u ok ? equal range terrible channeling 1 hit defense cry about sage archers being insta cast not demon archers purging too much  :'(

Barb stun : By far the most broken thing ever, doesnt get over rided adds up, meaning with a little luck, u can hold a target in their place forever.

Because we dont like u, even agreeing with u.

Disrupted

Because we dont like u, even agreeing with u.
How did soochi get perma banned, but this kid is allowed on forums?

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Dew + death chain is crazy broken -soochi2k14

So you're basically saying everything is broken except ea which happens to be the class you play? You don't even make sense except for the barb part.

Regarding aps sins it might seem op, but sin's low def make up for it. Not to mention alot of the new skills are a counter to it, you can also add defense gears+ vit tome to the list. If you're not careful enough then obviously you will get killed. A wr/veno/barb can tank aps sins really easily, other classes usually deal enough dmg to be able to hierobug the sin (Nearly anything can, if not anything) or even out DD him.

Alot of people will call something overpowered/broken just because they don't know how to adapt and play against it. There are classes that you can call overpowered but they are not sins, sins have alot of downsides compared to what most people think.
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2014, 12:33 am by AiZoX

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Nerf the veno's pet a bit, remove interval from dragon bow and done. About sins, while I do agree they're broken, this issue has gone too far to the point it's beyond any fix, people spent too many EC to get the required R8 stats to achieve 3.33 and such, there's no real to this problem by this point. As for barb's mighty swing, I still dont know how I feel about it, it surely is annoying but barbs dont have much CC without it, is it possible to modify it so it doesnt stack though?  :-[

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Dew + death chain is crazy broken -soochi2k14

So you're basically saying everything is broken except ea which happens to be the class you play? You don't even make sense except for the barb part.

Regarding aps sins it might seem op, but sin's low def make up for it. Not to mention alot of the new skills are a counter to it, you can also add defense gears+ vit tome to the list. If you're not careful enough then obviously you will get killed. A wr/veno/barb can tank aps sins really easily, other classes usually deal enough dmg to be able to hierobug the sin (Nearly anything can, if not anything) or even out DD him.

Alot of people will call something overpowered/broken just because they don't know how to adapt and play against it. There are classes that you can call overpowered but they are not sins, sins have alot of downsides compared to what most people think.

So spam auto-attack and hit 30k/sec in AAs class isnt broken? On me is around 18k/sec but still broken, so beijing invented all those cools skills for sins, spamabble sleep, spamable freeze of 11 secs, spamable seal, spamable elimination, spamable lifehunter, spamable chi factor skills, spamable sparks, ALL FOR U GO and press only F1?  :-\