Epic Perfect World

3 Suggestions.

cevans1290

lol just shut up and stop posting on this forum, what do other classes get if they spend so much money? How many non-sin players you see which have OP gear that ruins balance? I cant think OF ANY OTHER PLAYER FROM ANY CLASS that might have equally op gear, use brain before you post, whatever amount of ec aps sins spend, they always get better gear than other class player if he/she spends exactly same amount
Sin was made to be a good class in Pwi. Seekers were made to match them, and they can in Epw.

Just because this is a private server does not mean make every class the same as the rest :) Go play Pwi for Three years Vookie.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

Venos are easy, stun them > Sutra/Faith, and keep them debuffed.

Eas.. they're very squishy, to any class. I fought an EA with double mdef orns, Ws/cube, and I only had a cube on my EP - Def cape on, too - and I hit them 65k. A sin 69k, on EP. My sin can easily combo an ea 56k, without rift.

WTF xDDDDD !! LOOOOOOOL

Sab

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Sin was made to be a good class in Pwi. Seekers were made to match them, and they can in Epw.

Just because this is a private server does not mean make every class the same as the rest :) Go play Pwi for Three years Vookie.

you say you hit 60k with your almighty combos, i wont even bother to reply anymore

Offline sakurabak

Why do I see donators crying about veno pets, do you actually have to use brain now while fighting venos and it bothers you so much?

Try playing veno, see how much you gotta do to survive, before patch veno pets were literally 1 shot, all they had what could be useful was bleed

3.33 sin doesnt need stun to kill you, you cant even attack them back because by the time you cast 1 skill you have 20% or even less hp, its pathetic, why would you cry about veno pets when we have a serious problems ruining balance, why are sins allowed to aps in r8 anyway, BMs/barbs/seekers cant, sins not just can do it but its also fcking OP

i play a veno every day, it is not that hard to survive with a veno. What bothers me, is getting stun locked by another veno. This class is way to ofast and agile to be able to do that... killing a pet is a nightmare .
Veno's pets used to be useful if u had the right skills on them.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
your very welcome normal :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
 ???
Before I start, i will say that I own every class here, so I'm not favoring any.
Venos..it's like many people are complaining about them since they've recieved useful pets after only having one-shit Nixes. That's how the class is meant to be, the pet is supposed to cover the veno's weak spots for the most part.
The War Avatar pet is pvp orientated. Take a look at it's stat possibilities; not much survival compared to some other pets, especially if you build it more towards offense than survival. It's skills are focused for one target. It hurts, but it's not hard to kill. Kill the pet, and the veno will either spend a good amount of time trying to revive it, or start playing defensively.

Demon archers and their purge rate are fine to me. It does not take more than 3-4 seconds for any class to fully buff themselves after a lucky/well timed random purge. And with these stupid spirit buff pills..hardly anyone is without buffs in the first place.

Those 3.33 r8 sins are a real pain. Highly overpowered with that much aps and offensive capability. But let's keep it real; there aren't that many of them. Using the amount of sins on this server, not even 1 out of..I can't even use a ratio. There aren't much to be considered with. Avoid them if you can. If you can't, play it safe until you can do something.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

cevans1290

you say you hit 60k with your almighty combos, i wont even bother to reply anymore
Never said 'almighty combos' but alright. You can ask people, and its not hard to hit high with a GoF as a sin..

And also not hard to 3spark, Spam debuff as EP, Tempest them when they're fully debuffed. Would you go learn other classes?

Vegas

So many stupid people in this thread....

Offline sakurabak

I honestly say this alot, but it's true.

If you think class is so OP, then make it your class

. 3.33 full r8 sins spend hundreds of thousands ec to gain that armor.

Venos are easy, stun them > Sutra/Faith, and keep them debuffed.

Eas.. they're very squishy, to any class. I fought an EA with double mdef orns, Ws/cube, and I only had a cube on my EP - Def cape on, too - and I hit them 65k. A sin 69k, on EP. My sin can easily combo an ea 56k, without rift.

About your:"if you think a class is op, play it".
I rather would advise people to play a class they like and enjoy, not a class that can give you an easy win and put you in an unfair advantage from the start.

I have probably spend  as much ecs on my r8 then 3.33 aps sins and I am not even closely op as they are.

Venos are not easy.

Demon archers are killing machines. Whatch a video of harpist if you think an archer is very squishy. Yes, they can aps you 10k+ (this is a disaster because most play arcane, light classes).
 Your thoughts abotu Archers have not much to do with their debuff rate.

Sab

So many stupid people in this thread....

That's how it is on active Servers. 90% of the players just need an easy way out to win. Balanced servers will never be active, because they are unbalanced for the 90% of people who can't play for shi.t. But again, PW can't get balanced, it can just be improved.
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2014, 10:12 pm by Destitute

cevans1290

That's how it is on active Servers. 90% of the players just need an easy way out to win. Balanced servers will never be active, because they are unbalanced for the 90% of people who can't play for shi.t. But again, PW can't get balanced, it can jut be improved.
^

I don't play the good classes because they are, I always loved sin. Now in EP, since I like it.

Vegas

^

I don't play the good classes because they are, I always loved sin. Now in EP, since I like it.

How can you love sin after 1.5.1?

Offline sakurabak

That's how it is on active Servers. 90% of the players just need an easy way out to win. Balanced servers will never be active, because they are unbalanced for the 90% of people who can't play for shi.t. But again, PW can't get balanced, it can just be improved.

Actually, from what I am seeing, the community has improved. I see many nice people around, people who just like this game and desire to compete against other nice people. It is not like a game needs 90% of ass holes that are going to abuse each other and all the nice players that try to have some fun outside of sz.
EPW had the worst community that i have experienced so far (have played on 6 servers).  I will gladly play and donate to people, who strive to improve this game and make it fair for everyone.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Someone explain how demon archers are OP ?