• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Emily, let the men do the talk, you sit and watch :normal-5:

bro men are noob only you don't have my permission to speak  :normal-35:

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Hi there, here are my suggestions regarding game balance.

P.S. If i do not wanna marry in game, i do not deserve a blessing?
You can do a daily quest in archosuar for atk/def lv blessing there's a guide somewhere on these forums it's really easy takes 2 minutes

Is all I have to say.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I think I won he ran away like a pussy
you won? LOL

So you indeed a child, or atleast with the mind of a child LOL.

Imma bring my cousin tomorrow to play with you some time :3, Maybe you get to take off that anger a lil bit

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
k Im out, Imma play with you tomorrow Swane  :-*
Stop arguing, my idol Mentalista won

Can't believe that you said this, I thought u were a smart Indian...LOL...His analysis was done without taking all the critical hits into consideration (as he mentioned in his own thread), which results an inaccurate and misleading result. So, the actual difference will be much lower than this, due to the spike damage from critical hits. Also, it's obvious that the max damage of of the "balaced defense" build is just the min damage of the "full offense" build...The person who did the calculation has probably failed all his statistics classes.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Remove 15 attack levels &the 0,05 interval from sin's r8 set, add 2 bless boxes, 1 with only0,05 interval (for aps sin) and one with only15 attack levels(for DPH)
You can replace the interval on the r8 set with reduce magic defence 15%(as u did for seekers, or phy red, this way sins wont get hiero'ed, and wont kill any1 fast enough either)
Make them 2 different colours and this way u get less attk lvl on aps sins, same sh1t on dph ones...and to be like EA Bless boxes, to pop up daily. if u go dph, u just use the dph one, u go aps, u switch to aps one. I guess no sin with 3.33 set will go 2.86 to keep their attack lvl.
Just an idea
About veno pet, just remove 1 stun, would make it less annoying and unkillable.
The purge i agree it happens often, and its mostly broken in mass pk, since it makes u 123'able, but yet, some ppl actually need the purge in 1v1 against several classes(wr wf ep and even mages) since if u are not ct ea, means u cant kill sh1t..?
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2014, 04:49 am by Seby

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Can't believe that you said this, I thought u were a smart Indian...LOL...His analysis was done without taking all the critical hits into consideration (as he mentioned in his own thread), which results an inaccurate and misleading result. So, the actual difference will be much lower than this, due to the spike damage from critical hits. Also, it's obvious that the max damage of of the "balaced defense" build is just the min damage of the "full offense" build...The person who did the calculation has probably failed all his statistics classes.
That wasn't a serious post  :normal-43:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That wasn't a serious post  :normal-43:
you quoted mentalista...how could it be serious

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you quoted mentalista...how could it be serious
I was just post farming and supporting my idol  :police:
you won? LOL

So you indeed a child, or atleast with the mind of a child LOL.

Imma bring my cousin tomorrow to play with you some time :3, Maybe you get to take off that anger a lil bit
Wasn't for you but good luck, maybe your cousin help you with posting some good comeback instead of some 12 y.o :3 PWI comebacks  :police:

k Im out, Imma play with you tomorrow Swane  :-*
You still haven't replied to my last post, take your time to think of a good comeback  :-*

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for insults/arguing.  :normal-5:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.