Epic Perfect World

3 Suggestions.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Something he lives inside
if you are lucky u can create 1 for your self with less than 1 dolar

What makes you think I live with 4 dollars? and even if I live life 4 dollars I bet I could buy your whole family because you don't even worth 1 dollar. Maybe someday I will make a book of my life story for you so you can come here and argue with me about my life.  :police:

maybe if you sell all your cows you can get 7 dolars and i invite to starbucks and we drink something.

Nah, i live in a 3 floors home, theres no "fabela" where i live, with mah 200mbs wifi and i my dog got a table so i can talk with him sometimes? And u bro, how is the euro going?  :smiley:

favela ? sorry i miss sorry 4 not being br

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

maybe if you sell all your cows you can get 7 dolars and i invite to starbucks and we drink something.

favela ? sorry i miss sorry 4 not being br

Come work to me bro, ik the Euro is going bad, i can make a contract with all your family, dont worry, 13° included.  :police:

You can drive my car while i back drunk from university at fridays, would be good.  :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Come work to me bro, ik the Euro is going bad, i can make a contract with all your family, dont worry, 13° included.  :police:

:normal-2: :normal-2: keep dreaming suport psy.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-2: :normal-2: keep dreaming suport psy.

I gave the oportunity lal  :sad:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I gave the oportunity lal  :sad:

:( sad

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
No wonder you live inside it

Again trying to argue about my real life when you don't know anything, soon I'll write a book for you, don't worry my fan and who would want to drink something with someone like you who's mentally challenged and confuse real life with game

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
The level of stupidity in this thread is quite amusing.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No wonder you live inside itAgain trying to argue about my real life when you don't know anything, soon I'll write a book for you, don't worry my fan and who would want to drink something with someone like you who's mentally challenged and confuse real life with game

enjoy life with 48 dolars per year  :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
The level of stupidity in this thread is quite amusing.

Popcorns?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

noki, remember this thread http://artifexpw.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1787991 think that TV needs upgrade but thats just my opinion

and no dragging me in this 1, im just giving ammo hue.....huheueueheuheuhu  >:D

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

noki, remember this thread http://artifexpw.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1787991 think that TV needs upgrade but thats just my opinion

why u think i say that sid.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I feel bad for you if you think everyone's life is 48 dollars like your's  :police:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Bro, this theoric fight is not helping, as u are not at the same lv of Yangster,  if u as any class, not talking about psy, use the comon magic genie, that is expel/AD/fortify/Faith, so the sin jump u, if u locked, and he press F1 on u, u forced to use expel/faith/AD, then u burned half of your genie here, after u kite atk, then he can freeze again, or stun and F1, more genie burned, then u probably got 50 energy resting u can still use a fortify, but the smart sin gonna just wait the buff over, what is fast, and lock u again, purify wep is based on lucky, as u cant count with luck when a sin is pressing F1 and hiting u 30k sec with autottack, so explain why most ppl dont use purify, so the point is, sins can lock properly every class, and this allied with the autoattack of aps sins that deals the same dmg of elimination PER SECOND! Have broke the class.

Dont ignore the elimination/aps dmg quote.
'Cause he's way above Yangster.

Also funny how you talk about him using this "theoric fight" when that's basically what you did trying to explain your point. When a sin jumps on you and attempts to lock you, you can evade it easily (that is if you know what to do, but I doubt xD) So you're not forced to use AD, Expel or whatever at the start of the fight. There are numerous ways of outplaying a sin no matter what class you are.

Knowing your build, reduce phys dmg stats, def weap, vit tome, phys ring, dragon cape, etc, I doubt you get hit 30k/sec on 3spark. I don't even get hit that high as wiz on my full attack set, and you said you have higher pdef than a wiz  ???

total bs
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2014, 03:03 am by Riel

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

bro stop fangirling, just PM him if you want autograph

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
bro stop fangirling, just PM him if you want autograph