Epic Perfect World

3 Suggestions.

Sab

Venos are retardidly  OP thanks to their pets now. It's pretty dumb how much aps/damage they got+ stun cd and duration+ WB and other sort of buffs..... it's pretty stupid. I mean a pet is almost like another Mentalista :normal-20:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
all classes have there ups and downs and reasons to QQ its perfect world for ya :P
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline sakurabak

LOL do you not realize there is 2 tiers for veno magic AND fox form. if you go HA sage you depend fully upon the fox skill tiers... i did a dmg test with my r8 seeker friend and my PURE r8 demon veno did less dmg then my sage r8/dragon geared veno. so dont be telling me its crappy XD not unless you have tried both ways ;)

In fox form you have an 8 sec. immobilize, a 3 sec stun, you can also switch to human form and stun, immobilize-seal, immobilize, you can also use a genie stun. And also a pet stun. This is the reason why even an average heavy veno can  play withotu 2  pet stuns.
I just do not find it fair for a pet to contribute to a stun-lock on on meelee classes (a veno is not a bm).

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I have to kind of agree on the pet stun amount  :sad:

I've had venos just stun me from air the entire time during mass pk and I literally can't do anything cos it stuns every other second

using sog/sleep is a waste of chi and time

can't kill the veno cos they just fly away as soon as they get targeted

mystics have done the same with their pets but that's another story : ))

I had to have my own personal EP spam purify on me just to be able to support my squad

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
well u can only have a certain amount of skills on your pet.. my drake only knows heavy load because i want the hp/def buff

and the fox form 8 sec immobilize only counts if your demon.. when you choose the path of ha its best to be sage as you get pdef up the.. ya lol. my veno unbuffed has 48kpdef
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Poptart

• Mad Scientist
  • Probably Drunk
  • Characters: Tartys/Kadea/Muineh
  • Faction: HomeGrown
Okay..
1.Venos I can kinda see cuz they have a random AD skill o.o but Ive never played a veno and tbh I kinda suck at killing them.
2.Demon EAs arent OP rly.. I mean they can be but they arent impossible to kill and they rarely 2 shot most classes. So idk how you mean there
3.Sins have already been nurfed. .-. The the easiest way you can get 3.33 baser with r8 is double -int on yur chest, trip -int on yur wrist, and drag daggers... Which is pretty expensive to get btw :p And 2.86 is the same as full drag... Only with more def and atk lvl.
"This is how an angel cries, I'll blame it on my own sick mind."
-----------------------------------------------------
Tartys - 150 Sage Psychic
Kadea - 150 Demon Assassin
Muineh - 150 Demon Mystic

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Why do I see donators crying about veno pets, do you actually have to use brain now while fighting venos and it bothers you so much?

Try playing veno, see how much you gotta do to survive, before patch veno pets were literally 1 shot, all they had what could be useful was bleed

3.33 sin doesnt need stun to kill you, you cant even attack them back because by the time you cast 1 skill you have 20% or even less hp, its pathetic, why would you cry about veno pets when we have a serious problems ruining balance, why are sins allowed to aps in r8 anyway, BMs/barbs/seekers cant, sins not just can do it but its also fcking OP

cevans1290

I honestly say this alot, but it's true.

If you think class is so OP, then make it your class

. 3.33 full r8 sins spend hundreds of thousands ec to gain that armor.

Venos are easy, stun them > Sutra/Faith, and keep them debuffed.

Eas.. they're very squishy, to any class. I fought an EA with double mdef orns, Ws/cube, and I only had a cube on my EP - Def cape on, too - and I hit them 65k. A sin 69k, on EP. My sin can easily combo an ea 56k, without rift.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?

Eas.. they're very squishy, to any class. I fought an EA with double mdef orns, Ws/cube, and I only had a cube on my EP - Def cape on, too - and I hit them 65k. A sin 69k, on EP. My sin can easily combo an ea 56k, without rift.
best one i have seen yet :P in a good way of course
artwork done by me ^^

Sab

well u can only have a certain amount of skills on your pet.. my drake only knows heavy load because i want the hp/def buff

and the fox form 8 sec immobilize only counts if your demon.. when you choose the path of ha its best to be sage as you get pdef up the.. ya lol. my veno unbuffed has 48kpdef

Venos pet do more than what a class it self can do, that's why it's dumb. They can stun you almost every 5-6 seconds if i'm not mistaken, plus the stuns it self have got a good amount of duration. On top of all, the Buffs boost their survival rate double times an ea or mage. That's how ******ed the pets are, you'll never kill them even though you try spamming skills, since venos can just stun you off, or heal their pets instead. No offence but no need of being all contradictory

Offline Poptart

• Mad Scientist
  • Probably Drunk
  • Characters: Tartys/Kadea/Muineh
  • Faction: HomeGrown

THANK YOU lmao :>
"This is how an angel cries, I'll blame it on my own sick mind."
-----------------------------------------------------
Tartys - 150 Sage Psychic
Kadea - 150 Demon Assassin
Muineh - 150 Demon Mystic

Offline sakurabak

all classes have there ups and downs and reasons to QQ its perfect world for ya :P

I am sorry, but this is not an argument. Actually, seekers are momentarily being adjusted to make things more fair.
You can not really make PW boring with a bit balance, because each class has a fully different build and totally different skills. If you make one class op, too many people play one class and game becomes boring.
In my opinion, a game needs to keep improving and developing, or people get fed up with it:)
There are many ambiitious players out there that go for a more challenging class (then demon archer), getting  insta-debuffed and  killed by an archer is not very pleasurable. Too much EA debuff makes veno's biggest weapon useless (debuff) and also cleric and his buffs are just for looks:)

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
1: PW will never get balanced
2: trying to balance a class would unbalance it while facing a different class.
3: No one will ever play a balanced server, cause more noobs than pros= people want an easier way to win, not the hard way

Oh my god, it happend ! A decent reply in a "balance" thread. Woooo o0

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
lol just shut up and stop posting on this forum, what do other classes get if they spend so much money? How many non-sin players you see which have OP gear that ruins balance? I cant think OF ANY OTHER PLAYER FROM ANY CLASS that might have equally op gear, use brain before you post, whatever amount of ec aps sins spend, they always get better gear than other class player if he/she spends exactly same amount

update to my post: you think no life adults will hesitate from selling house to play 3.33 sin? They wont, we already have that proven by most of 3.33 sins on server
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2014, 09:55 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea the EA debuff does make a veno useless... also purge which is supposed to remove ALL neg effects cant remove seeker buff or tide born buff if i remember right
artwork done by me ^^