Epic Perfect World

Which class would you choose?

Indulgence

Also, your tests don't really apply to my build seeing as your crit is almost half of what mine is and you're 7 attack levels short.  If we're going to have a discussion about crit, you shouldn't compare my build to a build with so much less damage potential.

Not to mention he's testing on a wood dummy.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I actually landslide quite often in mass.  You may not see it much based on the videos I choose to post, but it is still utilized quite often on the classes who breach a standard line of DD's (barbs, warriors, wf's, sins, often wizards, out of place ep's, gale forcing mystics).  Landslide and tide spirit shine even more in 1v1 / small pk circumstances.  I tend not to post small pk and 1v1's either way so you probably don't get to see them where they matter the most.  I prefer plenty of other demon skills over the sage ones either way tbh.  Those aren't the only two.

Critting often is simply not as useful if the damage isn't there.  If you could manage to crit just as often as these psys who lack your damage, why wouldn't you want to do it?

Also, your tests don't really apply to my build seeing as your crit is almost half of what mine is and you're 7 attack levels short.  If we're going to have a discussion about crit, you shouldn't compare my build to a build with so much less damage potential.

Nah, nah, i got 109 atk lv base and u probably got less atk lv than me.U using bless box and runes there i can see it, by your def lv.

And well bro lets be real, i check around 3 videos of u in the past, and if u used 2 landlides in the entirely PK was much, and then we put here the proc chance 30%. Tidespirit i dont remember if u used or nah, didnt payd attention on that. But if u use or nah in 1v1, well good for u bro. If i say about the demon skills i like and it worth, i can see two only, Earth Vector 8 meters and Tidespirit, they are the only who work 100%, but compairing to sage skills, theres nothing more to say about...But we will not discuss here about the preferences of culti....

Well, the gear of xylishte that is tha real DDr psy got 80k magic atk base and 43% critical, he output u easy bro, i will not make exactly calcs, just a mind think, if your normal dmg with 85k base hit 13% more than my normal dmg with 75k base, so compairing with xylisthe u hit ~6,5% more normal dmg than him, but he got 13% more critical rate than u what makes him output that 5k difference of magic atk and still hitting even more than that.

My critical is 18% base, as again ima go say, i made my gear to be able to camp black voodoo and still hit OP like psys do(13% less than u doesnt means im low dmg while if u hit 30k on a archer i will hit 27k, you100k~me87k, you50k~me44k, you15k~me13k etc...) So the dmg still high, but a little lower than your, that difference cant even be watched while playing.

And we play different, u go full DD with your personal cleric, i go support/CC without cleric, most times i play without cleric, so im basically the cleric of my squad, but well, IF i wanted to be a DDr psy, i would follow the xylisthe gear, not yours. Because he reached the highest damage. With his combo of magic atk/crit.

Not to mention he's testing on a wood dummy.

So Afoot is a wood dummy now? Cool bro. :police:, better u edit that fast before i SS. :police:
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 02:34 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Annnnnnd movin back on topic, I chose the F1F2 class...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Annnnnnd movin back on topic, I chose the F1F2 class...

Ik u choosed, u keeping F1+F2 me on mass.  :sad:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Nah, nah, i got 109 atk lv base and u probably got less atk lv than me.U using bless box and runes there i can see it, by your def lv.

And well bro lets be real, i check around 3 videos of u in the past, and if u used 2 landlides in the entirely PK was much, and then we put here the proc chance 30%. Tidespirit i dont remember if u used or nah, didnt payd attention on that. But if u use or nah in 1v1, well good for u bro. If i say about the demon skills i like and it worth, i can see two only, Earth Vector 8 meters and Tidespirit, they are the only who work 100%, but compairing to sage skills, theres nothing more to say about...But we will not discuss here about the preferences of culti....

Well, the gear of xylishte that is tha real DDr psy got 80k magic atk base and 43% critical, he output u easy bro, i will not make exactly calcs, just a mind think, if your normal dmg with 85k base hit 13% more than my normal dmg with 75k base, so compairing with xylisthe u hit ~6,5% more normal dmg than him, but he got 13% more critical rate than u what makes him output that 5k difference of magic atk and still hitting even more than that.

My critical is 18% base, as again ima go say, i made my gear to be able to camp black voodoo and still hit OP like psys do(13% less than u doesnt means im low dmg while if u hit 30k on a archer i will hit 27k, you100k~me87k, you50k~me44k, you15k~me13k etc...) So the dmg still high, but a little lower than your, that difference cant even be watched while playing.

And we play different, u go full DD with your personal cleric, i go support/CC without cleric, most times i play without cleric, so im basically the cleric of my squad, but well, IF i wanted to be a DDr psy, i would follow the xylisthe gear, not yours. Because he reached the highest damage. With his combo of magic atk/crit.

So Afoot is a wood dummy now? Cool bro. :police:, better u edit that fast before i SS. :police:

You have this habit of switching topics every time you use a new example.  You mention your 109 attack levels but ignore your lower magic attack and crit.  Then you bring up this Xylisithe person's build but neglect to factor in his attack levels or cultivation. 

If we're having a play style discussion, last time I saw you in actual pk; you were walking around in white voodoo randomly hitting people with earth vector.  That doesn't say much for your damage output regardless of build.  I'd challenge anyone to find a time I camped white for the entirety of a fight.

If we're going to speak of crit rate and it's effect on damage output, don't say it matters when comparing my psy to some other psy, but then say it doesn't matter when comparing your psy to mine.

You haven't made a statement without leaving out some sort of detail yet.  If you want to be a super analyst about stats and damage output, you need to include all variables.  You can't just add in the parts that make your point sound better, and then leave out the variables that go against what you say.  This is the reason people have a hard time believing the things you say.  You ignore too many facts.
I'm basically 40

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You have this habit of switching topics every time you use a new example.  You mention your 109 attack levels but ignore your lower magic attack and crit.  Then you bring up this Xylisithe person's build but neglect to factor in his attack levels or cultivation. 

If we're having a play style discussion, last time I saw you in actual pk; you were walking around in white voodoo randomly hitting people with earth vector.  That doesn't say much for your damage output regardless of build.  I'd challenge anyone to find a time I camped white for the entirety of a fight.

If we're going to speak of crit rate and it's effect on damage output, don't say it matters when comparing my psy to some other psy, but then say it doesn't matter when comparing your psy to mine.

You haven't made a statement without leaving out some sort of detail yet.  If you want to be a super analyst about stats and damage output, you need to include all variables.  You can't just add in the parts that make your point sound better, and then leave out the variables that go against what you say.  This is the reason people have a hard time believing the things you say.  You ignore too many facts.

Rekt.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Exactly my point , but knowning him its pointless to even write this coz he will only keep saying how his theory is better ( quite franky I still think he is trolling ) . Tbh he does make some valid points but he left to manny things out even with all that .

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
U are a pseudo-smarter-factor son, be useful and delete your account fast.

I know, sir :(
I am only trying to be a good analyst as you are sir.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
This conversation is going to turn bad.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 03:55 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Nah, i dont camp white voodo, if in my video, i camped black 90%, u trying to improve those 10% moments in white, as it is 100%, while not real, ow i understand your point now, excuses son, as u forgot to say about atk lv, so u dont have 7 atk lv more than me never, as i already knewd it. Yeah my magic atk is 10k lower than yours, and with the calcs WHERE u got 6 more atk lv than me, it was a 13,44% difference, no worng with that, but now that i use i DS, while i compaired it with lexmau, as u can check in my guide, if we compair our same atk lv(i think my one is still higher, but lets stay as same), and that 75k magic atk from me / 85k magic atk from u, the result will be even lower, around 12~13%, because now i reach higher/same atk lv, so still worst for u. But well excuses while i forgot your point. U talking about critical rate right.REMEMBERING THAT WE CANT PREVIEW WHEN U GONNA HIT CRITICAL, but as im right at my point, i go do it for all via statistics.

I got 18% u got 30%, we know that your normal dmg hit lets put 12,5% more than me. So we need to do the calcs.

1.8crits/10 for me

3crits/10 for u

Ima go post it, but im finishing the calc, when end i edit it.

Mentalista = 1.8x150k(crit hit) + 8.2x75k(normal hit) => 270 + 615 = 885

Cynix 3x170k(crit hit) + 7x85k(normal hit) => 510+595 = 1105

1105x0.8 = 884

Then son, by the calcs, counting with critical hit(that cant be preview is based on luck), we got those results

My normal dmg is 12.5% lower than your normal dmg. (All agreed here)

My damage counting magic atk+critical rate is 20% lower than your damage counting magic atk+critical rate.

Now bro, lets compair with Xylisthe gear with his 80k magic atk+43% crit

4.3x160k + 5.7x80k = 688 + 456 = 1144

1144x0.966 = 1105

Xylisthe outputed your dmg in 3,4%, now if we compair me with him.

1144x0.775 = He hit 22,25% more than me.

So Xylisthe reached da max real DDr psy, and with that gear he can still reach 50% crit and output even more, if he farm like u, so my point, again is, full magic on R8 is useless. As u saw i gaved u a calc about the critical rate, we cant preview that, but statistics may help, so the point we got here is, counting normal dmgs, we basically hit the same, me, u and xylisthe, if we count magic atk+critical rate the ranking is.(Because if i wanted to go full DDr, i would choose xylisthe gear and not your one, saying again.)

1st - Xylisthe
2nd - Cynix
3rd -  Me.

Agree or no?

Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 03:16 pm by Mentalista

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nah, i dont camp white voodo, if in my video, i camped black 90%, u trying to improve those 10% moments in white, as it is 100%, while not real, ow i understand your point now, excuses son, as u forgot to say about atk lv, so u dont have 7 atk lv more than me never, as i already knewd it. Yeah my magic atk is 10k lower than yours, and with the calcs WHERE u got 6 more atk lv than me, it was a 13,44% difference, no worng with that, but now that i use i DS, while i compaired it with lexmau, as u can check in my guide, if we compair our same atk lv(i think my one is still higher, but lets stay as same), and that 75k magic atk from me / 85k magic atk from u, the result will be even lower, around 12~13%, because now i reach higher/same atk lv, so still worst for u. But well excuses while i forgot your point. U talking about critical rate right.

I got 18% u got 30%, we know that your normal dmg hit lets put 12,5% more than me. So we need to do the calcs.

1.8crits/10 for me

3crits/10 for u

Ima go post it, but im finishing the calc, when end i edit it.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about anymore.  This 13.44 number comes from 2 players (neither of them are me), so stop saying you've tested my damage.  You have not.  I'm also quite confused as to how you claim I don't have more attack levels than you when I just posted a screenshot.  You can't work out an equation with A + B and then say it is the same answer to A + C when you've never done a single calculation with C.  There are too many things that you simply do not know.  You shouldn't speak as if you are an expert on any of this tbh.  You simply aren't.
I'm basically 40

scatterer3

Mentalista you're good, we believe it (:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I honestly don't know what you're talking about anymore.  This 13.44 number comes from 2 players (neither of them are me), so stop saying you've tested my damage.  You have not.  I'm also quite confused as to how you claim I don't have more attack levels than you when I just posted a screenshot.  You can't work out an equation with A + B and then say it is the same answer to A + C when you've never done a single calculation with C.  There are too many things that you simply do not know.  You shouldn't speak as if you are an expert on any of this tbh.  You simply aren't.

The calcs are above, and i simulated your gear changing ekips and reaching atk lv and base magic atk of yours, theres no need to u come and hit the target for me. Or maybe u have some special add, that me and others psys dont got.  :police:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
The calcs are above, and i simulated your gear changing ekips and reaching atk lv and base magic atk of yours, theres no need to u come and hit the target for me. Or maybe u have some special add, that me and others psys dont got.  :police:
I could easily make up simulations about your gear too and say mine is better too tbh.  If you want to keep believing in them, that's your choice.  I just really hope you understand that you're the only one seeing any value in them.

Problem 1: There are no attack levels factored into any of this.  Therefore, it is all worthless.
Problem 2: There is no damage fluxuation calculated into any of this for upper and lower end damage.
Problem 3: There was no controlled environment to test any of this damage.  They're numbers you're pulling out of thin air.

You can't keep mixing facts with made up theories and missing information.  As I said previously, stop trying to be an analyst if you're only going to analyze the parts you like.
I'm basically 40

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
man all of you (only cynix and mentalista) u only 2 piece of shit

wdf all time when i see menta write a ful.book about dmg and F1 +F2 only it makes me kill myself....
so fck both of u and stop rage and qq about all.this fcking dmg and go delete char cause bcs of piece of shit like u,  our server dying...!!!!