Epic Perfect World

Which class would you choose?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Thats why i invented the gear where u hit OP and tank OP, more def than a wizard, hit around 10% less than psys with magic stats on R8(and this was prooved with comparisons against two players with IMG,SS and all shets) U can even go full chan or full crit on R8, my point that i won already and theres no need to discuss it here, while the math dont lie and the mechanic of the game dont lie too, magic on R8 for psys is pointless.  :smiley:

Math never lies , but math is just a theory . Reality shows different in your case my friend .

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Math never lies , but math is just a theory . Reality shows different in your case my friend .

Nah, math is not a theory, so, u are wrong my dear.  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
wiz mainly spark combo not much skill req plus low dmg id psy psy top mystic second(even tho in 1v1 good psy v good mystic always win)

Offline Shirai

wiz mainly spark combo not much skill req plus low dmg id psy psy top mystic second(even tho in 1v1 good psy v good mystic always win)

For a moment I thought you were serious. lol!
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
dunno what not to be serious about ever had a demon mystic 3 spark with AS from sky spam on psy lel ez pizid 2 hit
wiz use reversion + spark = downered

Offline Shirai

For another moment I thought you were serious again. lol !!!
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Nah, math is not a theory, so, u are wrong my dear.  :police:

The fact you said this means you are clueless on what to say , ur arguments about ur dmg ( math ) are valid only in theory . You are also forgetting a huge factor , which is luck . Sometimes you will get lucky and outdmg other psys , sometimes you wont hit half of what they hit . Deal with it and go enjoy the game .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
For another moment I thought you were serious again. lol !!!

U are a pseudo-smarter-factor son, be useful and delete your account fast.

The fact you said this means you are clueless on what to say , ur arguments about ur dmg ( math ) are valid only in theory . You are also forgetting a huge factor , which is luck . Sometimes you will get lucky and outdmg other psys , sometimes you wont hit half of what they hit . Deal with it and go enjoy the game .

They valid in real too, math is made to preview the reality and solve problems and gibe us the answers, and well it gaved the answer to us, but maybe, u are trying to say something about my playstyle, yeah i will never outdmg those full magic psys, not because they got 120 more magic than me, but because i dont play offensively.  :smiley:
So instead of spam sparks, i save they for stuns and support skills. And well about the luck, idk, maybe u talking about critical rate? Theres no "luck" mechanic on the game, we have critical rate, and its based on luck, maybe is what u trying to say, yeah, the only kind of psy who can REALLY outdmg me in same circunstances are those psys who reach 40%+critical rate base, they are da real Damage Dealer psys, not those dudes with magic on R8 lel.  :police:

Cya danilo.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 01:34 pm by Mentalista

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

They valid in real too, math is made to preview the reality and solve problems and gibe us the answers, and well it gaved the answer to us, but maybe, u are trying to say something about my playstyle, yeah i will never outdmg those full magic psys, not because they got 120 more magic than me, but because i dont play offensively.  :smiley:
So instead of spam sparks, i save they for stuns and support skills. And well about the luck, idk, maybe u talking about critical rate? Theres no "luck" mechanic on the game, we have critical rate, and its based on luck, maybe is what u trying to say, yeah, the only kind of psy who can REALLY outdmg me in same circunstances are those psys who reach 40%+critical rate base, they are da real Damage Dealer psys, not those dudes with magic on R8 lel.  :police:

Cya danilo.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Cya danilo.

Im not gona argue over forum and lock this thread , not my thing . If you wish to talk about w/e pm ingame when Im online . See ya lol

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Cya danilo.

So sir Mentalista.  If my stats look like this

as an all magic psychic, I will be outdamaged by a crit psy?  Did you think about the fact that with demon skills, I will almost always manage to crit more than the average psy?  I think your theory is flawed.

I'm basically 40

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
So sir Mentalista.  If my stats look like this

as an all magic psychic, I will be outdamaged by a crit psy?  Did you think about the fact that with demon skills, I will almost always manage to crit more than the average psy?  I think your theory is flawed.

Well son Cynix, u were the first i did the test, while u are one of the 3 psys that are da real full magic. As u can see your normal dmg output me only 13,44%. I think its around 13% only now, while when i did that test, my gear was not done.

But yeah i think about the demon psy skills, but theres only one problem, you, ahed, and others demon psy, dont even use landslide in mass PK, because its a dangerous skills while put u in front of the enemies, i saw your videos to check about the demon psy playstile times ago(because i thought, well landslide+AoE seems OP), and i saw the ahed videos too, and basically u dont use that skill in mass, so that skill dont exist in mass for u(What means if u dont use the main skill for someone turn demon, why turn demon then?).  :police:, and yeah, a crit psy like, shaymin who were not critical, but turned one, that got 41% base crit, and xylishte who is a non famous demon psy, but hit more than us all cause reach 43% base critical, they are da real DDr.

Last Edit: Sept 12, 2014, 02:09 pm by Mentalista

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Well son Cynix, u were the first i did the test, while u are one of the 3 psys that are da real full magic. As u can see your normal dmg output me only 13,44%. I think its around 13% only now, while when i did that test, my gear was not done.

But yeah i think about the demon psy skills, but theres only one problem, you, ahed, and others demon psy, dont even use landslide in mass PK, because its a dangerous skills while put u in front of the enemies, i saw your videos to check about the demon psy playstile times ago, and i saw the ahed videos too, and basically u dont use that skill in mass, so that skill dont exist in mass for u(What means if u dont use the main skill for someone turn demon, why turn demon then?).  :police:, and yeah, a crit psy like, shaymin who were not critical, but turned one, that got 41% base crit, and xylishte who is a non famous demon psy, but hit more than us all cause reach 43% base critical, they are da real DDr.

I actually landslide quite often in mass.  You may not see it much based on the videos I choose to post, but it is still utilized quite often on the classes who breach a standard line of DD's (barbs, warriors, wf's, sins, often wizards, out of place ep's, gale forcing mystics).  Landslide and tide spirit shine even more in 1v1 / small pk circumstances.  I tend not to post small pk and 1v1's either way so you probably don't get to see them where they matter the most.  I prefer plenty of other demon skills over the sage ones either way tbh.  Those aren't the only two.

Critting often is simply not as useful if the damage isn't there.  If you could manage to crit just as often as these psys who lack your damage, why wouldn't you want to do it?

Also, your tests don't really apply to my build seeing as your crit is almost half of what mine is and you're 7 attack levels short.  If we're going to have a discussion about crit, you shouldn't compare my build to a build with so much less damage potential.
I'm basically 40