Epic Perfect World

Which class would you choose?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I agree with Mass = Wiz > Psy > Mystic *Unless you like to be supportive, then I would say mystic for sure.

Only thing is Wiz the gear can be very expensive, Psy is much cheaper (I have all 3, I stopped with wizard because just to expensive.)

This is because wizs got 12 meters aoe skills, and we got only 10 meters max  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Sab

This is because wizs got 12 meters aoe skills, and we got only 10 meters max  :police:

And psys got AOE skills that can be spammed with out any chi loss, except earth vector

Vegas

I agree mage best for both 1v1 and mass

Mystic much better for 1v1 if you know how to play imho

Sab

Mystics are op in 1vs1, but most can't play it like Apprentice or w/e that hippie name is :normal-1:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Mystics are op in 1vs1, but most can't play it like Apprentice or w/e that hippie name is :normal-1:

:normal-2:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
And psys got AOE skills that can be spammed with out any chi loss, except earth vector

We got "Kinda AoE skills", mystics can spam a fking 14 meters aoe range skill that seal and freeze, da fk! 14 meters AoE! We got glacials shards that got 6 meters aoe(6 meters range is ridiculous) and sandburst blast that got 10 meters aoe, earth vector 6 meters, and thats it, all others mages classes got 10~12 meters AoE skills.

So we psys are "kinda AoE spammers".

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wizards.

They have ballz

of fire :normal-49:

Actually, it's balls of WTF rocks, but...close enough.

Anyways...

If you like support: mystic.  Yes, you can kill things (a psychic that pokes a mystic is just asking for it, for example), but they are built mostly for messing people up with plants and summons rather than their raw damage.

If you like poking things and money is not an issue: wizard.  I gave up on my wizard's r8 because they rely HEAVILY on channeling.  In order to get said channeling, you need EC's or luck so good that your shit would be smelling like roses for life.

If you like poking things and money is an issue: psy.  Just don't do two things: don't poke a well-played mystic, and  don't listen to Mentalista don't sac damage for damage reduction that will do eff all.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Actually, it's balls of WTF rocks, but...close enough.

Anyways...

If you like support: mystic.  Yes, you can kill things (a psychic that pokes a mystic is just asking for it, for example), but they are built mostly for messing people up with plants and summons rather than their raw damage.

If you like poking things and money is not an issue: wizard.  I gave up on my wizard's r8 because they rely HEAVILY on channeling.  In order to get said channeling, you need EC's or luck so good that your **** would be smelling like roses for life.

If you like poking things and money is an issue: psy.  Just don't do two things: don't poke a well-played mystic, and  don't listen to Mentalista don't sac damage for damage reduction that will do eff all.

Thats why i invented the gear where u hit OP and tank OP, more def than a wizard, hit around 10% less than psys with magic stats on R8(and this was prooved with comparisons against two players with IMG,SS and all shets) U can even go full chan or full crit on R8, my point that i won already and theres no need to discuss it here, while the math dont lie and the mechanic of the game dont lie too, magic on R8 for psys is pointless.  :smiley:

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
Seeker because useless in pk
Author of "The Musty Book"

Sab

Mentalista, i understand that you seek a promotion for PW's next Scientist, although i think this forum is the wrong start.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Mystic.  :normal-23: :pig-23: :monkey-23: :tiger-23:
Bc i like their plants, don't hate.

Opulence

I think all could be good for 1v1 and mass pk. Personally from my standpoint I love playing mystic because it is diverse. I mean ofc you get people yelling at you for heals, but it is also so fun to take down other magic classes in mass pk when the opportunity comes about. It can be frustrating to be able to support, and be a dd wrapped up in one package ... If you do it well (not saying I am) I think it can be very rewarding  O:-).

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
If you wanna earn a name go play wiz, if you wanna piss mentalista go play mystic but if you wanna play psy just dont get obsess like mentalista

Sab

If you wanna earn a name go play wiz, if you wanna piss mentalista go play mystic but if you wanna play psy just dont get obsess like mentalista

you got a fcked up siggy dawg

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Just play sin:

-Level it to 150;
-Donate your house;
-Get OP gear;
-Learn that bit you need to know to play it;
-Tell everyone how balanced your class is.

kthxbye I am hater
lalalal
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls