Epic Perfect World

Blessing for seekers

Vegas

???
I  asked and suggested abt it long time before
Looks like someone really "love" barbs this serv

Any reason why MGs have the weakest set bonus of all casters?

Sab

Man if seekers get more m def, then MGs need more Phy def  :normal-12:

Vegas

Man if seekers get more m def, then MGs need more Phy def  :normal-12:

^This, crit rate too high, def too low. Change fast

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
dude the more " try to blance patches " is really more to fck up the game
just keep it this way .... everything is good (no not really but more patches break the game more -.- )

Vegas

dude the more " try to blance patches " is really more to fck up the game
just keep it this way .... everything is good (no not really but more patches break the game more -.- )

Can't wait for the next expansion  :normal-2:

Sab

Can't wait for the next expansion  :normal-2:

Since sins got elimination, and barbs got that OP mighty swing. Next one is Eps on stealth, and sins getting BV

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Next one is Eps on stealth
I'm ready.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any reason why MGs have the weakest set bonus of all casters?

Cause u got Earth Shield  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
It'll be nice if wiz could get same bonus as other arcanes, we left with 3% crit D:
With pdef set bonus we can switch between shields more often and we wont be insanely tanky as we can use water and fire shield more.  ;)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
It'll be nice if wiz could get same bonus as other arcanes, we left with 3% crit D:
With pdef set bonus we can switch between shields more often and we wont be insanely tanky as we can use water and fire shield more.  ;)

But u gonna use camp Earth shield and then get a free def of a white voodoo psy.  :police:

Vegas

Cause u got Earth Shield  :police:

You have white voodoo+phys immune skill and soul of stunning/silence/reta, WFs got fox form and a lot of survival skills, mystics got heals and a few survival skills and a 100% pdef buff, EPs got plume shell, survival skills and a pdef buff...

But u gonna use camp Earth shield and then get a free def of a white voodoo psy.  :police:

That's how MG is supposed to be, never was a glass cannon class and never should be because it has no survival skills unlike real glass cannons like EAs and sins  ???

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
You have white voodoo+phys immune skill and soul of stunning/silence/reta, WFs got fox form and a lot of survival skills, mystics got heals and a few survival skills and a 100% pdef buff, EPs got plume shell, survival skills and a pdef buff...

That's how MG is supposed to be, never was a glass cannon class and never should be because it has no survival skills unlike real glass cannons like EAs and sins  ???
Remember How u were taking just 4k on nova from seeker combos tgats not happening bro

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

I gibe u soul of stunning and u gibe me leap ok?? :police:

scatterer3

Mentalista pro at turning every thread into psy guide & calculations.

Disrupted

Mentalista pro at turning every thread into psy guide & calculations.
I KNOW RIGHT LOL