Epic Perfect World

Blessing for seekers

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
The family is proud of you, how you explain certain things is just unimaginable. Your Oscar is waiting for you  :smiley:.
LOOOOOOOOOL
I Want a rematch will all the mag classes i fought Teru...... >:D

Offline lexi.nguyen97

• Characters: Aikochu SquishinBewb
  • Faction: Beyond
In reality i dont really care about the Atk lvl o.o i want the old def lvl back though 5def lvl is a lot for a seeker xD atk lvl meh u can keep it :P ijsut like the idea of getting 5 def lvl :3

Offline wannabepro

Is there a reason wrs and wbs only have 20 def lvls from (2 parts) bonus instead of 25 like all other classes?
???
I  asked and suggested abt it long time before
Looks like someone really "love" barbs this serv

Disrupted

???

see, relax baddie you are fine

Offline REAVZZ

amongst the melee classes seekers are meant to have the most dev lvl and thats just the nature of the class. if you compare a full JOSD seeker to any other JOSD melee class, seekes would always have that extra 32-35 dev lvl.

meaning that it would be a 32-35% damage reduction to all elements. On this server this 32-35 dev lvl boost isn't so significant since there is no josd's. Seekers are meant to be able to tank to a certain extent and hit hard with ss.

anyway this +15% magic reduction only makes us stronger to elemental damage and as it is we are stil squishy with elemental ornaments.
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline REAVZZ

and as for the dev lvl wep above, i wonder how stronkk it would make us with new +15 magic dev! :P
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
???

Thats da real MVP, math post dont lie.  :police:

amongst the melee classes seekers are meant to have the most dev lvl and thats just the nature of the class. if you compare a full JOSD seeker to any other JOSD melee class, seekes would always have that extra 32-35 dev lvl.

meaning that it would be a 32-35% damage reduction to all elements. On this server this 32-35 dev lvl boost isn't so significant since there is no josd's. Seekers are meant to be able to tank to a certain extent and hit hard with ss.

anyway this +15% magic reduction only makes us stronger to elemental damage and as it is we are stil squishy with elemental ornaments.

Nah bro, thats not how the mechanic of the game work, 30 def lv dont means 30% less dmg. More def lv u got, less dmg u take per point of def lv. its basically, 100 def lv = 50% less dmg, 50 def lv = 35% less dmg . . .  , ive did those tests before to invent my OP gear, the only stat who is fix is the Reduce Phy/Magic Dmg taken, that works like this 10% reduce physical dmg taken = 15% lesss dmg, 20% RPDT = 30% less dmg . . . Its always 1.5x the amount u have. :police:

Cya

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Why not add 100 def & att to seek + bp.

Disrupted

The magic buff was needed, seekers will still get ripped through even with this buff, but now they have a chance. Btw post 666 feel blessed I used it here

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
give me + robert seeker we beat vermilion and camron after 1 day of training
me maxy and pib are pw geniuses i think we were born to be best in pw and irl we are so good can play any class and get best on them after 2 days i think its in my blood

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't think it's really needed but whatever.

Guess what I'm going to be rank 8ing next...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
me maxy and pib are pw geniuses i think we were born to be best in pw and irl we are so good can play any class and get best on them after 2 days i think its in my blood
LOOOL :normal-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I already said that I will replace their crit from set bonus with 15% mag def and it will happen in a few days.
looool

arent seekers have already skill boost there def lvls by 90