• Characters: Aikochu SquishinBewb
  • Faction: Beyond
No. you misunderstood.

Seeker's set bonus was:
(2 parts) +25 def lvl,  (3 parts) +3% crit,   (4 parts) +25 atk lvl

will be:
(2 parts) +25 def lvl, (3 parts) +15 mag def from gear, (4 parts) +30 atk lvl

Does this make more sense now?

Earlier you stated that it will be same as bm D: but now u say 25/15/30 Dx so im confused are we gonna ge the one listed above or BMS (Hopefully 2nd one >:D)

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Seekers already hurt, and are fairly tanky as is... Do they really need more defensive and have more attack levels?

I guess nobody has seen seekers one-shotting many classes as it is now...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Boofwiend
Seekers already hurt, and are fairly tanky as is... Do they really need more defensive and have more attack levels?
Man this is literally the only post I agree with. Seekers hurt, they have a crap of defense levels, you can get a crap ton of magic defense also. In my opinion if they're getting more defense they shouldn't get any extra attack.
I guess nobody has seen seekers one-shotting many classes as it is now...
I see them one hitting people often. Even one of those seekers that are full attack, not one extra vit point are tanky as well. So...why not just use 2 magic ornaments? And if you really have to get that magic defense you have the option of having buffs and all that crap.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
lol?
None of u play seeker
Thats metal combo seekers and if ur dumb enough to get caught by the combo u need help.
We need more defence.Why would make threads if we were tanky....

Man this is literally the only post I agree with. Seekers hurt, they have a crap of defense levels, you can get a crap ton of magic defense also. In my opinion if they're getting more defense they shouldn't get any extra attack.I see them one hitting people often. Even one of those seekers that are full attack, not one extra vit point are tanky as well. So...why not just use 2 magic ornaments? And if you really have to get that magic defense you have the option of having buffs and all that crap.

U dont play the class why do u both care ...... :-\
Full atk ......Im soo squishy.Almost all seekers have mag orns.Who goes around in phys gear then asks for mag def so why u think we asked for more mdef.I Know a barb in my faction that has near 110 def lv.Pm BadAxe i have 106 most of the time what does that say ???

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
go fight vermilion or camron then tell me how seeker needs be boosted its all about who plays a certain class, its ALWAYS that

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
go fight vermilion or camron then tell me how seeker needs be boosted its all about who plays a certain class, its ALWAYS that

Couldn't have said it better.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
Kadens and Verm are good as hell.
But Go look at Kiddos video vs Verm.He needed 3 Skills 123 ded.Not just that but the class itself is squishy overall

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
lol?
None of u play seeker
Thats metal combo seekers and if ur dumb enough to get caught by the combo u need help.
We need more defence.Why would make threads if we were tanky....
Full atk ......Im soo squishy.Almost all seekers have mag orns.Who goes around in phys gear then asks for mag def so why u think we asked for more mdef.I Know a barb in my faction that has near 110 def lv.Pm BadAxe i have 106 most of the time what does that say ???

How is having an incredible amount of defense levels + a fair amount of attack levels squishy whatsoever? The reason we care is because Seekers are absolutely fine as is. They can tank perfectly well, and they can hit like a ***ing truck even without metal combo.
Not to mention you can get more mdef on your gear or engravings as well...

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
Kadens and Verm are good as hell.
But Go look at Kiddos video vs Verm.He needed 3 Skills 123 ded.Not just that but the class itself is squishy overall
its cuz of verm's suicidal gameplay which pays off many times quick ending rounds he doesnt sit there tanking, he could do that easely, idk much about seekers never played the class he should talk when he wakes up

scatterer3

check rest then tell me if need boost or not, majority counts

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
check rest then tell me if need boost or not, majority counts
:normal-20: so rather boost a class with 50 more attack level and 75 more def level instead of the ones playing it master it ok i go sleep god nigt all

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Yo man I used to play it on a different server months ago. I wasn't no 5 star at the class and quite frankly I wouldn't think you are either. Don't go talking too much if you can't back it up. Most seekers that have magic ornas with a defense weapon don't get hit much at all.
So to be said...The defense you have isn't being used right if you have that much and complain about being hit hard.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
:normal-20: so rather boost a class with 50 more attack level and 75 more def level instead of the ones playing it master it ok i go sleep god nigt all
I played epw 4 months max.
Kaden and verm since server opened what u expect
How is having an incredible amount of defense levels + a fair amount of attack levels squishy whatsoever? The reason we care is because Seekers are absolutely fine as is. They can tank perfectly well, and they can hit like a ****ing truck even without metal combo.
Not to mention you can get more mdef on your gear or engravings as well...

Roll a seeker fight a mage and come back and talk.
Do u even play it?????
This isnt pwi with those 200 def lv cata barb tank seeker
On Epw its Different why post when u dont know what ur talking about...
Yo man I used to play it on a different server months ago. I wasn't no 5 star at the class and quite frankly I wouldn't think you are either. Don't go talking too much if you can't back it up. Most seekers that have magic ornas with a defense weapon don't get hit much at all.
So to be said...The defense you have isn't being used right if you have that much and complain about being hit hard.

Someone shot me plz :sad:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
I played epw 4 months max.
Kaden and verm since server opened what u expectRoll a seeker fight a mage and come back and talk.
Do u even play it?????
This isnt pwi with those 200 def lv cata barb tank seeker
On Epw its Different why post when u dont know what ur talking about...Someone shot me plz :sad:
i dont want to discourage you but its hard to get on that level of control u can have all the time u need aiming to reach them (still, yours and other seeker's lack of control shouldnt lead to boosting the class, just because you're not as good as the top seekers, doesnt make much sense); also lolly was kinda right idk why ur turned down
look at me im so helpful and kind remove my moderate % gmmmm