Epic Perfect World

pet de lvling stone

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im not to sure if this is possible but.. i like to play around with the venomancer class and try out different builds.. i also love certain pets. and i think it would be neat to have a de lvling stone that way you can move your pet from one toon to another.. (saves the frustration of taking days to buy specific pets to >< going through that now)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Moving a pet from one toon to another, like supply stash or trading can do?
No idea what you meant by "the frustration of taking days to buy pets" o.o..

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
well i can move the pets from one person but if im just starting out and pet is 150 it cant be used. (and i have been trying since friday to find someone either selling a low lvl drake or 15 event tokens lol)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
well i can move the pets from one person but if im just starting out and pet is 150 it cant be used. (and i have been trying since friday to find someone either selling a low lvl drake or 15 event tokens lol)
I'd say just use a different pet until 150. I dont think many people got the same problem as you, so most likely it's not really high on the to-do-list, if not impossible to implement.  :-X

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea im not to sure lol just thought i would throw it out there
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm sorry, but this is technically impossible to do :/

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
ah oki well never hurt to ask :D
artwork done by me ^^