Epic Perfect World

Fashion Suggestion

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
+1 for Deadmau5 xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy
Or add the other guild fashion, such as Black, White, etc? Only currently have the gold/yellow one.

I was actually gonna make a new post about this, but no need anymore.
Just make the guild base fashion dyeable or just add all the colored sets to the fashion npc.
(Since the ones from guild base cost about 30k contribution, not willing to give up that many IGs for 1 fashon set  :'( )
Ty  :normal-4:

J.  ♥

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Headphones around neck are from a top not a hair.
LOOOOOL ppl must be on drugs the moment they read my comments and reply this is like the 30th some time this has happened in past.
I am saying it is easier (AS A MODERATOR) to make the hairstyle with headphones cross gendered. Its not easy to put a male body fashion on a female regardless due to the fact it needs allot of data adjusted server and client side. in general that means Agatio would be sitting infront of his pc for 5 days on 1 piece of body fashion. No ty, i rather his mind be peaceful at home relaxing for a change haha. But i due feel most hairstyles should be cross gendered to begin with.
Not trying to be mean i just rather not have Aga deal with 1 peice of a small picture when u can get bigger things out of it. I also realize this is a suggestion page but people need to understand expectations. and these ppl have really high ones.... I mean yeah stuff like a deadmau5 head would be funny but i think if anything it's not realistic to happen due to everytime a new expansion happens editing software gets dimmer and more unusable. TY Obama and China!
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Man, can I add on to this instead of making another thread?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Man, can I add on to this instead of making another thread?

I love you and this idea. = More pretty fashions to makies.  ;D ;D ^-^ ^-^ ;) ;)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I love you and this idea. = More pretty fashions to makies.  ;D ;D ^-^ ^-^ ;) ;)
I have good taste in things, I know. :normal-4:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

TeaBag

I suggest these 2 t-shirts be put into the game for all of Artisuckcock and xfactorfags to wear

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I suggest these 2 t-shirts be put into the game for all of Artisuckcock and xfactorfags to wear

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha nice

Zirkon

Well since this is already a thread, I won't make another one. But I have two more fashion suggestions that would be awesome if you could do.

Could you make a pair of headphones for females? One that goes around the neck with one of the tops like for guys?

Another thing: Could you look into turning the Pumpkin Heads into Dead Mau5 Heads? I think it'd be pretty awesome for everyone that likes that type of music.
  +1 For Deadmau5 idea, it looks creative

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

-1 no need for mickey mouse helmet when you can already be santa

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

+1 i want it on female

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Le_Sigh

I know this thread is like 3 years old but I really do want that female headphones fashion, we do have a male version of it was wondering if we could make it co-gender or change it to female also?